👸🏻34. I'm in love with Klaus Mikaelson👸🏻

I was sitting in the dining area and the table is filled with books and designs. There's food and little snacks, with drinks on a separate table. Around the dining table is Me, Aunt Anna, My mom, Brooke, Rebekah, Freya and Freyas wife Keelin. The guys went out while we sit here and plan my wedding. I'm still stuck on the fact that Klaus left me out there.

I love him...I want to admit that now and I just don't know how to tell him. Maybe I should wait until after my birthday party. My birthday is in two days and two weeks after will be my fake wedding. The cure is still lost and at this point I don't even care about that. The only thing on my mind right now, is telling Klaus how I feel.

"AVA!!!" Brooke yells and I snap out of my head and look at her. "Are you back?"

I nod and stay quiet as the thoughts still linger near my brain. Rebekah looks at her sister then at me. "Is this about Nik?"

"What?" I asked quickly at the sound of his name. Well, that's one way to get me out of head.

My mom smiles and gets up and walks over to me. "You know, if you have something that you would like to tell us then go ahead and tell." She squeezes my shoulder and I let out a sigh.

I want to tell them but, I don't know if I should. I mean it's not like they don't already know, everyone knows how I feel about Klaus...it's not hard to see. "Well, I mean it's pretty obvious...it's been obvious for months now...but I want to finally say and admit out loud...that. "I'm in love with Klaus Mikaelson."

Rebekah and Brooke squeals and my mom just hugs me tightly. I have no idea what's happening right now, but at least my aunt, Freya and Keelin aren't acting like the others. You can obviously tell that Freya and Anna are the older siblings.

Rebekah comes over to me and holds my hand. "Even though we already knew this, we're so happy that you actually admit it!!"

"Yea." Brooke says as she comes to have seat on the other side of me. "The last guy you clicked with was Brandon and well....let's not talk about him."

"Are you sure he's the man that you're growing to love?" My aunt ask and I just think about his sexy face.

"I don't think..." I look up at her. "I know, he's there for me even though he doesn't really have to be. He listens, and he laughs at my corny jokes. He's just the perfect guy, he makes me laugh, smile, cry. Half of me even wish that the wedding was real."

"Awwweee, my daughter is in actual love." My mom hugs me and pats my cheeks. I don't know why they are treating me as if I'm a child that's just learning how to speak. Everyone knows how I feel about Klaus...even if I didn't verbally say it. "Okay okay, even though your wedding is in two weeks, your birthday is in two days!"

"Shit!!!" I shout and run my fingers through my hair. "With everything that's going on, I haven't really had time to even pick a them." I forgot all about my birthday, it's just that so much shït has been going on that, I haven't had a moment to breathe.

"Maybe just do something simple this year, how about black and white...sorta like the hypnosis swirls." Brooke says happily and completely serious as I just stand there. I mean I guess we can do that, it's a stupid idea but I already have the perfect dress.

"Sure, let's just put a tiny pause on all this wedding planning and start for my birthday." The girls nod and I get up to go into the kitchen to have a moment to my self. I still can't stop thinking about how Klaus just walked away like that. What does it even mean? Does he love me or, is he confused like how I was.

As I look out the window Brooke walk in and hops on the counter top. "Hey there princesa, {"Princess."} everything okay?" I smile and nod as I face her. "Are you sure? Are you still thinking about your cure?"