👸🏻13. You're all up on my man👸🏻

I was having an amazing time dancing with Rebekah and my friends, when suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. I stop dancing and I look around, but I couldn't find the pair of eyes anywhere. When I finally did, I see Klaus watching me while smirking and sipping on some champagne. "I'll be back." I tell the girls and I smile as I walk over to him and he meets me halfway. "Are you stalking me Mr. Mikaelson?"

He laughs and grabs a hold of my hand. "You look absolutely stunning, I'm sorry if I couldn't keep my eyes away." He pulls me closer by my waist and I gasp. I know that this is fake, and that it's suppose to look real, but somewhere deep deep down....I want it to be real and not just look real.

"It's okay, I know that I look hot tonight." We both laugh and my aunt comes and taps my shoulder. I turn to face her and she smiles.

"Your parents are ready for the announcement. They also, want you to join us Klaus."

"Okay, let's go future Hubby." I smile as I grab his hand and all three of us make our way to the stage.

Once we get there my father taps the microphone and the whole room faces us and goes quiet. "Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Everyone does as told and my dad begins again. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, it's truly a wonderful night, and it makes me a proud father. My beautiful daughter is getting married and my beautiful wife have come home to us. So help us celebrate by joining us to commence the evening with a dance."

"Well then, tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." My mother says and all of us  leave the stage.

"Can I have this dance?" Nik asked and I smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." He smirks and walks us to the dance floor. In the ballroom, 'Give me love' By Ed Sheeran begin to play and everyone is dancing the waltz.

Give me love like her

"You look stunning, if it isn't obvious." Klaus says and I smile at his words as we dance.

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone

"Thank you, you clean up nice yourself."

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt

"Of course, I have to always look my best love ." He says as we dance around the room.

Told you I'd let them go

"Why do you always have to prove that you're the alpha male?" He pulls me in front of him and he smirks.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood...

"I don't have to prove anything love, I am the alpha male." He chuckles and I laugh.

....turns into alcohol

"Don't. Seriously, I don't need your flirty ways tonight."

No, I just wanna hold ya

"Very well. On to more mannered subjects then, like how ravishing you look in that dress."

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow.
My, my, my, my, oh give me love.

"Of course, I have to always look my best." I mock him and we both laugh. There's something about Klaus that's different. My friends see him as a monster, but I see him as a person who's damage, and who just needs helping finding his way.