👸🏻14. I wanna save myself the heartbreak👸🏻

I decided to leave the party for a moment to myself. I need some time to breathe and to just collect my thoughts. That whole engagement speech was beautiful, but I bet he planned it with my father. As I walk around sipping my champagne and playing hop scotch with the squares on the floor. I ended in front of  Klaus's bedroom door.

The door was cracked open and I didn't want to invade his privacy, but I am curious. I push the door open and when I walked in, it wasn't like I imagined it. Ever since I found out that he was a hybrid, and basically half wolf. I thought that his room was something like the beast from beauty and the beast.

I walk over to his bed and lay in it, just inhaling his sweet scent. His smell is like I'm laying in the woods, eating fruits and drinking wine. Why is his bed more comfortable than mines. "If you wanted to get me into bed, all you had to do was ask." I quickly sit up and see Klaus leaning against the door. "Everyone is looking for my fiancé."

"Would you look at that, you found me." I down my champagne and place the cup on a nearby table. "Shouldn't you be out there."

"Well, I could be." He walks inside and sits next to me on the bed. "Or I could be here with you, and sit in silence." He nudges my arm a bit. "Or we can sit and have a conversation...like real people."

I laugh and he does as well, Klaus always know exactly what to say. To bad I'm thinking way to far in my head, Klaus will be leaving soon and he'll forget all about me.  "How long are you going to be my fake husband?" I asked and he looks at the floor.

"Until, you're safe....unless." We both look at each other and I glance down at his lips. We're his lips always this pink and perfect, like he has some real juicy, and kissable lips.  "Ava?" I snap out of my head and look back at his eyes. "Is there something you wanna ask me?"

Will you be my real husband and fuck me right here and right now....just a thought. "Um, where did you get that painting?" I clear my throat and point to a painting that's behind him. I could tell that he's upset by that question, but he quickly moves on from it.

"Can I show you something?" I nod and he gets up and takes my hand. I look at him confused as I follow him out of his room and across the hall.

"This room is empty." I stated and he just smirks at me then opens the door. As we walk in I gasp when I see that the room is now filled with paintings. "Woah, did you do all of these?" I asked while walking around the room. Okay, he's definitely my dream guy, how are you a hybrid with anger and daddy issues, but at the same time you're a gentleman when you need to be and you have a talent at art. Once he leave, I'm going to be really sad.

"It's one of my passions." He said as he follows me. "Um...actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?" He asked as he admires me.

"Not really, my dad usually keep me in quiet small towns." I look up and smirk at him.

"I'll take you. Wherever you want Rome. Paris. Tokyo?"

"Wow Klaus, you're such a charmer." We both laugh and I look at the sketch that was covered up. "So what's this?"

"A sketch I've been working on." I look at him confused. "Close your eyes and I'll show."

"Hm...I don't know."

"Do you trust me?" He raise and eyebrow at me and hold my hand in his. I know that I always talk about him, but how can I not, he's literally the sweetest guy ever and believe it or not, sometimes I forget that we aren't actually getting married.

"Of course I do." I smile and close my eyes. I hear him remove the sheet.

"Open them." I open my eyes and gasp in shock, it was a sketch of me and it was absolutely beautiful.