👸🏻4. Everyone knows that I don't like you👸🏻

I wake up the next day in bed and smile as the sun hits my face. I always love waking up and I wish that Damon could wake up next to me. As I lay here and think about how my day will go, it hits me. Klaus and Tyler had a fight last night after Tyler nearly bit my neck. I quickly get up and walk to my casual clothes closet. As I'm looking through my clothes I hear a knock on my door. "Princess Ava?" I hear my royal assistant speak from the door.

"You can come in Anna." I walk out of my closet and head to my bathroom. "What's happening today?"

"Your dad wants you down for breakfast. He said that he's wants you to at least give the Mikaelsons a chance." She walks into my bathroom and hands me my things to do my facial routine.

"I have absolutely nothing against his family, I just don't like him. I can't believe that my father would want me to marry that animal." The animal that saved my life, when he didn't have to. I need to talk to him about what happened last night, I just find it weird how incredibly strong the both of them are.

"I think he's sweet." I look at her and glare and her smile drops. "Sorry."

I then laugh as I clean my face. "I'm just joking Anna. It's okay if you have a crush on him."

"I definitely don't, that would be wrong. Also your dad wanted me to tell you that you, him and Klaus are going on a ride through the city and then you'll walk through the streets of Mystic Falls." I sigh as I roll my eyes and brush my teeth. I hate it here, I hate walking in a city, I should be enjoying it. This is a city, not our kingdom and I don't even know when we'll be back there.

After brushing my teeth I head to my casual closet. "What should I wear for todays joy ride and scroll?"

"He wants you in a dress today." I bang my head against my closet door and she laughs. Being a princess have pros and cons, I just wish that sometimes I could be treated like a normal girl. I should probably find out things about Klaus, like why did he kill Damons ex and forced Tyler into hiding.

"I'll be out in a second." She nods as we leave my casual closet and heads to my dress closet. "Hopefully today is better than yesterday." I quickly undress and change into one of my dresses. Anna helps with the zipper and she helps with curling my hair, and doing my makeup.

Anna has been my royal assistant since I was nine. She's an amazing worker and I look at her more as a friend than an assistant. She knows that I sneak out and without her laying in my bed while I'm out partying, my dad would find out everything. "All done Ava."

I look at myself in the mirror and smile as she place my Tiara on my head. {Outfit Above} "You know, it's every little girls dream to be a princess. Yet, they have no idea what we actually have to go through."

"One day you'll rule your kingdom, and when you do you'll show all those little girls that being a princess can be actually fun." She place her hands on my shoulder and looks at me through the mirror. "Don't let anyone stop you from being you." She then whispers in my ear. "Not even your father."

I laugh and smile at her through the mirror. "Your like an amazing mother figure." She winks at me and I get up and link arms with her as we leave my room. The guards follow me out my room to the dining room and everyone was already waiting for me. "Good morning everyone."

"Good morning." The Mikaelsons say together in unison and I look directly at Klaus. I walk to the other end of the table and have a seat with him to the right of me.

"Klaus."

"Ava." He smirks and I roll my eyes as I look at my father.

"I don't understand why you're still considering this marriage." The caterers comes out and set my food in front of me and I thank them as my father speaks.