👸🏻19. Stay the hell away from us👸🏻

~Klaus POV~
~When he notice Ava is missing....Again~

"Are you sure?" I ask my Elijah and he nods as he sighs. While Ava is in the car, my siblings wanted to talk to me about Kol and Brooklyns disappearance. They told me that Kol and Brooklyn left a few days but haven't been seen since. I worry for my brother but I know that he can handle his self. I just have no idea on how I'm going to tell Ava that her best friend is missing. "I'll talk to Ava, all of you go home and try to find them." They all nod as they vamp speed away.

I take a deep breath as I begin walking. "Ava? I changed my mind, I am going to kill my father after all." When Ava doesn't respond, I get worried and walks closer to the car. "Ava?"

I finally get to the car and find the driver's side door of my SUV open, it's window smeared with blood. Furious, I rush around to the trunk, which is open and empty. No, he took her. That bastard of a father took the woman that I admire. I quickly pick up my phone and call Elijah, but he doesn't answer so I leave a voicemail. "Elijah, where are you? Mikael is loose with the stake, and Ava is a hostage, and I am weaponless and in need of reinforcement. Urgently." I hang up and return to the cemetery, where an old witch enemy of
mines is waiting. "Aren't you dead?"

"Yes, but I was disturbed with your sister and her spell." She snarls and I glare at her.

"I don't know what you all have going on with Mikael. But get him back here, now."

"Well, let me-- let me think about that." She taps her chin thoughtfully. "No! I'm dead, I'm no longer in need of helping the Mikaelsons." I give her a furious look, but she plays it cool. "In fact, you should probably get going, Klaus. Mikael, he's probably jonesing for a restorative snack about now. It'd be a shame to find-- uh, Ava, is it?-- nothing more than a bloodless husk.

"Well maybe this would change your mind. I believe that your friend Mikael has done something to your beloved Kol." She tense up and I smirk as she become worried.

"What happened to Kol?" She asked and I smirk and shrug my shoulders. Suddenly she raises her hand and I fall to the ground groaning in pain. "I don't have time for your games Klaus!!"

"Oh Davina, if Kol could only be here to see you now." She stops and I groan. "You don't have to believe me." I stand to my feet. "But Kol and a girl who is very important to me is missing, along with her best friend. Help me find them, and I'll make sure Kol comes to no harm by the man you released on earth."

She stays quiet for a moment as if she's listening to someone else talk. "The ancestors doesn't want me to help, they want you dead along with the girl."

"If you even think about harming her, I'm sure there's a way to get rid of the dead for good." I snarl and she smirks. "What's so amusing?"

"I heard what happen to Hayley in the 'BAYOU' it's really sad. I loved Hayley, she treated me more than just some witch from New Orleans. She treated me like family, even though she was a wolf who loved hanging out at the 'BAYOU'." I look at her confused, why would she be talking about Hayley right now, and why does she keep saying bayo...

"I think I got the message love, Kol will be very thankful for this loving gesture." I start to walk away. "Along with his new girlfriend!!!"

"Wait what!!!" Before she could say anything else I vamp speed towards the Bayou. Ava doesn't deserve this, and I can only imagine what Mikael could be doing to her right now.

~Time Skip~

I just made it to where Ava and Mikael had stopped earlier. I know they were here because I'm starting to smell her scent and I smell her blood. I see a smear of blood on a nearby tree and follows it, which leads me to some bonfire. When I get there, I find high school party-goers standing completely still and silent. They seem to be presumably compelled by Mikael to speak for him. "Did you honestly think to hold me with a blade forged from pain?" Teenager one says with a beer in his hand.