👸🏻3. My dad does not get to win👸🏻

I walked into the Grill and I'm bum rushed by screaming teenage girls and guys and even little children. "AHH OH MY GOD IT'S PRINCESS AVA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" I smile and sign some autographs and I even take pictures with them.

"Alright, Alright. Can I have my girlfriend please?" The raven haired man says as he push through the crowd and wrap his arm around me. "Hello there, Princess Maxwell."

"Hello there, Mr. Salvatore." I peck his lips and we head over to where our friends were. "BROOKLYN!!" I shout as I head over to my best friend and hug her. "I missed you."

"We were literally together not even 20 minutes ago." I pull away from the hug and pout. "Okay, I miss you too." I smile and she laughs as I have a seat next to her.

"Hey Ava." Stefan says and I smile and wave at him. Stefan Salvatore, he's so cute...but he's not my boyfriend.

See, I date Damon Salvatore the older and hotter brother. We've been dating for 2 years and I know that's hardly any time to know someone but, every time I'm in his arms, I feel like I've been there before. He's just the perfect guy ever and I love him so much, but my dad hates him. My papa thinks that Damon is an bad influence and he doesn't like how skeptical he acts. My dad thinks that Damon is bad news and that he's dangerous, but I think of him as sexy normal human being.

"Hey Stefan. Looking good today as usual." I notice Damon rolling his eyes and I laugh at his jealousness.

"Ouuu, Av I'm loving your hair today." Caroline says as she twirls a piece of it on her finger. "What products do you use?"

"Okay, Caroline what do you want?" I cross my arms and she squeals. I met Caroline when I was 16. Brooke mom threw her a sweet 16 party and Caroline came because her and Brooke had met earlier that day. Care is just a ray of sunshine, and ball of energy.

"We really wanted to know about those hot guys that were at you place." Katherine says and I roll my eyes. Katherine Pierce or Gilbert, I met her when I met Damon and his ex girlfriend Elena. Elena and Katherine are twin sisters, which is crazy because they look exactly alike. Now, I know that identical twins exist but those girls are legit a copy and paste.

I never really met Elena because Damon told me that she died. I really would've thought that Katherine would be upset about her twin sister dying, like really upset, but she doesn't seem phased by it at all. Also, I still wonder why Katherine's last name is Pierce and not Gilbert. "Woah woah, what guys?" Damon asked and my smile drops as I hold his hands.

"Promise me you won't be mad?"

"What's happening Ava." He ask as he takes his hand away and I sigh.

"Well, my dad has arranged me a marriage....and it's not with you." I slowly look up at his eyes and he looks devastated. I love Damon so much, it's almost hypnotizing. "I'm sorry dames, but I won't stop fighting him on this."

"Which guy is it? I seen like three of them and two girls." Brooke says and I roll my eyes just thinking about the blonde haired man.

"I don't know the others names, but the one my father wants me to marry is Klaus Mikaelson." When that name exited my mouth all of them gasped and became a bit curious and scared...well, except for Brooke. "What's wrong? Have you guys heard of him?"

"Who haven't heard of Klaus Mikaelson, he's a very powerful vam..." Care was about to finish her sentence until Damon clears his throat and she catches on. "I mean, very powerful vandalism burglar type of guy." She smiles fakely and I shake my head.

"Caroline you aren't the best liar, you do know that right?" She sigh as she cross her arms and sits back. "Anyways, I don't care who he is. I don't want him and I'll never want him, I just want you Dames." I grab his hands and lay my head on his shoulder. "And if I have to run away just to be with you I will."