👸🏻17. Oh Klaus....where are you?👸🏻

~Ava's POV~

I slowly start to wake up and my head is killing me once again. I look around and I seem to be in a new place, only this time, I'm tied to a cement pole. I don't even know what to think right now, I want to be scared but, at the same time I don't. I've been getting kidnapped at lot lately and at some point I'm going to just break.

"There's that beautiful face of yours." Brandon says as he walks in the room twirling a knife. "I was worried that maybe I put to much sleeping medicine in your neck."

"What do you want from me? If you don't want my blood then what is it that you want?" I asked becoming quite annoyed with the vampire.

"All I want..." He walks over to me and touches my cheek softly and I shiver in fear instead of lust. "...Is to have my old lover back." I look at him as if he has lost his mind. "Well after I get my revenge of course."

"What makes you think that I would get back together with you after all that you've done!?" I snap and he grabs my jaw and forces me to stare at him. Brandon
has changed a lot, I remember Klaus and Rebekah telling me how when someone changes into a vampire, their emotions are magnified.

"After I turn you into a vampire, you'll never wanna leave my side again darling." My heart starts racing and he chuckles darkly as he place his hand on my chest. "It won't sound like that for long."

I don't want to be a vampire, I don't even know if I can become one. I literally have the cure running through my veins and if I drink vampire blood I just puke it out. "Brandon, you can't! Vampire blood doesn't stay in my system, because of the cure!!!"

"I know, that's why I'm going to completely drain you dry. You see, as I drain the cure out of one arm, I place vampire blood flowing through the other. Then after, all I have to do is snap that pretty little neck of yours." He leans closer and whimper. "Oh, how I miss it."

"Please, there has be something else you want from me. Fame? Money? Castles? Just name your price!!!" I pleaded as tears begin to escape my eyes. I need Klaus, I need him to quickly find me before it's to late. I shouldn't have gotten mad at him about the whole Caroline thing, because if I didn't, maybe things would be going different today.

Brandon shushes me as he dries my eyes. "Shh, shh, shh. It's okay my darling, if you don't want that then we can always go for option two.

"What's option two?"

He smiles. "I get to kill your father." My heart immediately drops as that sentence leaves out of his mouth. I didn't even care that he was dragging the knife along my breast. My father may have kept secrets and arranged this fake wedding but, he's my whole world. He's the most amazing father I have and the only one I got. I feel bad for the way I've been treating him lately.

"No. Just turn me instead, do what you have to with me but please, leave my family out of this."

"I want to make you happy, but hearing me say that out loud makes me want to actually go and kill your father. So, I guess I can do both." He goes to leave and I start to fight against my restraints.

"NO!!! BRANDON PLEASE NO!!! KLAUS WILL KILL
YOU!!" He stops in his tracks and turns to face me. He had this devilish look on his face, as if I pushed a button or something.

He then throws the knife at me and it goes in my shoulder and I cry out for pain. "Your loving fiancé is probably already dead, and I don't care if he gets in my way." He walks over to me with a bag and drops it in front of me. "This bag is filled with white oak stakes, a friend of mines helped me find them."

"That would kill the Mikaelson family."

"That's sorta the point darling." He picks the bag up and I start to really fight against my restraints. "Look at you, fighting for someone who doesn't even have a soul."