👸🏻28. You loved me once right👸🏻

It's night time and Klaus and I have arrived to costume party. It's really cool to be here, I never really been to a college costume party and it seems really nice. I mean, of course I already snuck out but, I never really left Mystic Falls and this college definitely isn't there. "What's up with these ridiculous outfits? Who exactly are we?" Klaus groans and I smile.

"We are the modern day, Moi-Yo Miller and Dante the Magician. I'm Moi-Yo, her real name was Mona Loretta Miller and she was born on April 24th, 1914. She's Australian and she was Dante's, aka Harry August Jansen, main assistant. She dated Dantes son and well she quickly became Dante's main assistant in all of his shows. She has been regarded by many in the magic industry and has been cited a couple of times as Magic's greatest assistants. She celebrated her 100th birthday in 2014, she then died of dementia on October 7th 2018 in Prahran, Victoria at the age of 104."

"Wow, she might've been a real life vampire." I chuckle and he smirks. "Okay, that's your story behind your costume love, what's mines?" I pout and he raise his eyebrows. "What?"

"It's longer than Moi-Yo story."

"Then get to speaking, I don't wanna be some Magician I know absolutely nothing about." I roll my eyes at the hybrid and wish silently that I came here with Elijah or Rebekah instead.

"Harry August Jansen (Dante the Magician) was born on October 3, 1883 in Hovedstaden, Denmark. At age 6, Harry's family immigrated to the United States and settled in St. Paul, Minnesota. Harry's magic career began as a prop builder, then at 16 he began performing on stage as "Great Jansen" Soon his solo career began to grow. Jensen would eventually perform his art of magic in almost every form of entertainment, theatre, broadway, motion pictures and television etc. In 1922 Jansen was hired by Howard Thurston, the most famous magician of the day. He gave Harry the stage name of "Dante". In 1936 he became a member of "Royal Dynasty of Magic", when the "Magic Mantle" pass from Howard Thurston to Dante. During Dante's career he performed all major cities in the U.S. and most of the capitals of the world including: Rome, Moscow, Leningrad, Sydney, Melbourne, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Prague, Paris, Oslo, Rio de Janeiro, and 14+ cities. Then it all came to an end when he died of a heart attack June 16, 1955 in Northridge, California."

He looks at me with a smirk and I roll my eyes and walks away from him. I literally shortened down and it was still way to much information. As of right now I need a drink, I'm one step closer to my cure free blood. Once I have it I will tell Klaus and if he still wants to get married....I'm totally for it.

I'm fixing me a drink when Klaus walks up on side of me. "You know, I haven't told you how beautiful you look tonight." I look up at him and he smirks

"What is it that you want, hybrid?" I sip on my drink and he takes it away before holding out his hand. "Hey, I was drinking that."

"Come and dance with me." I sigh and cross my arms. "It wouldn't hurt you to make time go faster with us dancing. Besides, it would give us time to talk about our wedding." He smirks and I could feel my legs begin to shake. He's enjoying this, he knows what he does to me.

Every since that kiss things has just been, weird. I crave more, I want more but, I can't let him know that. Maybe he thinks of me differently, maybe he just can't wait to marry me and to take over our kingdom. "Um, I guess I will allow you to dance with me."

I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor. He holds me close to his body as I rest head in his chest. This moment feels amazing, I've been with a lot of guys but, being forced to date one and it turns out he's actually the best guy ever, makes me happy.

We slow dance around the room and it's quiet, as we we're the only ones here. That's until he started talking. "So, what did you have in mind for the wedding?"