👸🏻27. Did I really just say that out loud👸🏻

It's the next day and I got call from Tessa earlier saying that there's a monster ball tonight at some college and I really didn't wanna go because I heard that Damon was going to be there with Elena. Now that I know the truth, he's finally letting her out of the house. I don't even care, Klaus is better than him and after thinking, I really want Klaus to be my husband. I just need to know how to tell him.

I've been ignoring him yet again all because I'm afraid to face him about that kiss and about my newly strong feelings. I did invite him to the ball with me tonight. Even though we ended last night on a good note, I still seen his ass and it's weird. "Ava Mariana Maxwell!!!" I snap out of my head and look up and Rebekah and Brooke. We we're out eating breakfast at Rousseau's. "Bekah and I have been trying to get your attention for 10 minutes."

"Sorry, just a lot on my mind." I drink my coffee and and notice how the brunette and the blonde were staring at me. "What?"

"You're thinking about that squeezable, average, hybrid ass aren't you?" Bekah makes a cringe face and I playfully roll my eyes as Brookie laughs.

"I really don't need to hear that ever again

"I really don't need to hear that ever again. I'm going to the restroom to make sure my ears don't bleed." Bekah gets up and goes to the restroom and I laugh.

"So, what's on your mind? We haven't had a girls talk in a while." Brooke was right, I haven't talked to her lately and I think that me and her need a serious girls night.

"I actually do need to talk to you, maybe we can go out tomorrow then come home and slumber party it up." She nods and I notice her holding her stomach. "What's wrong?"

"I think those pancakes are not agreeing with me." She gets up and runs to the bathroom. I sigh noticing that both of those whores left me.

As I sit here all alone, my cell phone vibrates. I pick it up and  look at the screen and it's Klaus.

I ignore the call but, suddenly Klaus appears behind me

I ignore the call but, suddenly Klaus appears behind me. "Busted, love." I jump slightly as he sits in front of me.

"Oh, um hey..."

"Hello, Miss Avoiding-Me-For-Hours." He takes a piece of my toast and smirks.

"Avoiding you? What? We've been talking."