👸🏻9. This is a beautiful friendship 👸🏻

As my world stops turning, I feel like everything around me is falling and I don't know how to feel. It's her, it's really my mom and she's standing right in front of me. Long curly black hair, crystal blue eyes, and wearing casual clothing. Like jeans and a cute light blue shirt with a pocket on the front. When I look back at my father he was just as surprised as me. For once this is a secret he never knew about, which brings my anger to someone else...my mother. "You're alive."

"I wanted to tell you, but I've been searching around for a way to help you..."

"...Help me!? HELP ME??! I GRIEVED FOR YOU!! YOU WERE ALIVE THIS ENTIRE TIME WHILE I NEEDED MY MOTHER!!! Not to mention that you're a vampire!!" I have so much anger in me right now that I could start war. I can't believe that they thought that keeping things from me would make things better, that this would keep me safe.

"Ava, I'm so sorry." She walks closer to me but I step back. "Please, none of us wants to hurt you okay. We only want to help."

"How? How could you possibly help me? What you wanna do, drain me until I'm dead!!?" I hear Elijah groan in pain and I rush back over to him. "This is all to much for today." I help Elijah up and wrap his arm around my shoulders. "What's wrong with his neck?"

"Niklaus is a hybrid remember? Their bite is lethal to vampires." Rebekah explains and I instantly remember that Tyler said something about that.

"Is there a cure?" I ask and I notice how she glances over towards Klaus. "From that glance I'm guessing that Klaus knows where the cure is."

"My blood is the cure, but there's no bloody way I'm helping him right now." He smirks and I roll my eyes at him. His smirks sorta drops when I push pass him and help Elijah to my room. All of this is overwhelming my head and I just can't believe that all of these people would lie to me and keep important things from me. I deserve better than this, and I can't believe that my mother is alive. I can't believe half of this shit that I've recently found out, but my mother being alive, definitely puts the icing on the cake.

Once we make it to my room, I close the door and walk Elijah over to my couch. I place him there and runs to the bathroom. I grab a rag and run cold water over it, when I turn back, Elijah was standing right there. "Let me." He reaches for the towel but I pull my hand away.

"You don't have to help. I can take care of an original vampire on my own. Besides.." I look at his neck wound. "...shouldn't you put some kind of ointment or something on that?"

"The bite won't kill me. Like Niklaus himself, it's more than a nuisance than anything." He smiles at me and I take him back to the couch.

"Good, 'cause I'm eventually going to need a new friend to talk to." I smile back at him and lay him backwards. "And thanks, by the way, for telling me the truth. You didn't have to."

"I know, but you said the people of this house are all liars and that you can't trust any of them. I can relate."

"You're thinking about Klaus." I get on my knees and place the rag on his forehead.

Elijah sighs. "Perhaps I was too willing to condemn him. In the thousand years that we have been together, my brother has committed numerous unspeakable acts. But, then again, so has Rebekah, Kol, and Freya. So have I."

"So did I, the last time I was in London." Elijah stares at me in confusion. "We've all done bad things. It's just, most people die before the list gets embarrassing. But, don't for a second compare yourself to Klaus." The two of us stare at each other intensely. After a long moment, we both awkwardly look away.  "It's like a freaking hot-box in here, I'm gonna get some air."

I leave out of my room and walk out onto the patio. I take a deep breath and enjoys the wind hitting my skin. Elijah is a very handsome man, don't get me wrong, but I can only see him as like a friend with benefit type. You know the, 'I'm a gentleman all the time but in the bedroom I'm a complete dominant.' Type of guy. After a few moments, Elijah joins me outside.  "You should be on the couch."