👸🏻20. I know that he has secrets👸🏻

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my face. I feel absolutely relaxed and I smell super good. Whoever bathe me while I was knocked out is the best. I smile as I cuddle up in the bed and sigh, it actually feel nice to be in a bed after 3 days of being kidnapped by my crazy ex and my fake fiancé's dead beat step father. I'm just happy that they didn't want me dead because of my blood.

"I see you're finally up." I hear Klaus say in the doorway and I smile and look at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday. I think I passed out because of all the blood lost and constant getting banged in the head by Mikael." I want to sit up but I can feel my body disagreeing with that idea.

Klaus chuckles as he enters the room and walks over to a chair. There's an awkward silence that spills through the room and I have no idea what to say. Klaus and I ended things awkwardly after the whole, engagement party and I just don't even know if I should be mad about it. "I want to apologize, you know for what happened between me and Caroline."

"No, okay just don't." I sit up in bed and groan as I lean back against the headboard. My injury's are taking a lot longer to heal this time. "Just don't apologize, I don't think I should've been mad about that. I was dating Damon while having all of this going on with you, so I think we don't need to continue having this conversation."

Klaus smiles shyly and stands from his seat and comes over to check my arm. "How are you feeling, love?"

I remove my arm from his hand and I notice the mark on his chest haven't healed from the fight with Mikael. I touch it and Klaus winces, and takes my hand. "You pulled the stake out in the nick of time. A moment longer, and I would have been done for."

"Believe it or not but, you scared me. I know that you and I haven't really had time to speak about our relationship but, I would hate to see something happen to you." I take a deep breath and grab his hand. "For now on, we try to work on us. Not like as a couple but, you know as friends. Also, I feel stupid for telling you that you shouldn't have killed that bastard so long ago."

"Well, he hurt you. For that alone, I will kill him all over again." I smirk at his words and try to relax my body, I feel like I'm almost healed but, maybe I do need some more resting. "You know, in a thousand years, I think it's the first time I've seen him run."

"He was still weak, and he knew he was outmatched." Before he could say anything, Rebekah and Brooke knocks on the door.

"Can we come in?" Rebekah ask politely but, Brooke push pass her and comes to lay on my bed. "I guess that's a yes."

I laugh at my best friend as she lays her head on my stomach. "It has seriously been one hell of a week." Brooke looks at Nik. "Klaus, your dad owes me a new outfit." She pouts and I giggle as I stroke her hair.

"Good luck with that." He smirks then looks at me. "I'll give you some time with them, then I'll come check on you later." He goes to leave but I stop him.

"Nik?" He turns to face me. "Thank you, I hope you know that I'm still waiting for those fighting lessons." He chuckles and shrug his shoulders, before smirking and leaving out the room. He's so freaking hot. "I can't believe that I friend zoned him." I mumbled out loud and I quickly cover my mouth....shit.

"We already know that you like him." They girls say simultaneously and I raise and eyebrow.

"Of course I like him...as a friend." They both look at me and I groan and lay back in the bed, covering my face with a pillow. I don't know what to do anymore, there's obviously something going with me and Nik but, I think that I'm afraid to admit that to him. I just hope that, one day we can figure things out together.