👸🏻6. This time I won't spare him👸🏻

~Klaus POV~

Some guards and I, along with Ava's dad. Comes rushing in her room as we hear her scream my name. As we enter we all look at her in horror as the tears stream down her cheeks. Tyler has some nerves showing up on a kings doorstep. He must have a deathwish or something because I don't like how he have Ava in his arms. Even after hearing her tell me that her and I will never happen, I still want to be here for her. "I should have killed you." I snarl and Tyler laughs darkly.

"If you didn't care about your hybrids to damn much, I'll be dead already. Now I'm taking the princess, I'm taking her blood, and maybe if she acts right, I won't have to take her life." He grabs a cloth out of his pocket.

"Let my daughter go, or you be struck down where you stand." Her father threatens my use to be hybrid ally as the guards raise their guns.

"Can't kill a hybrid." He place the rag on her mouth and I watch how she struggle and scream in his arms before falling into a deep sleep. "Now, have a nice night."

"NOOO!!" I scream but Tyler has already took the princess and vamp speeds away. I vamp speed after him but, it was to late....she was gone. I search and search the woods but, there was nothing, not even a scent. I angrily punch a tree and vamp speed back to the house.

"Where is she? Where's my daughter!?" Santiago shouts and I roll my eyes as I walk to the dining area where my siblings are. "I WANT ANSWERS!"

"Yell at me again and I'll make sure when she does come back, your the one that's missing." He steps down and I look at my siblings. "Elijah you're with me. If anyone knows where Tyler could be hiding out, it'll be his blonde haired girlfriend."

"What about the rest of us?" Rebekah ask before I could leave.

"Freya I want you to start working on locater spells." She nods and quickly leaves the room. "Kol and Rebekah I want you to search every abandoned building in town. In the mean time Elijah and I will go and torture his friends." I smirk and before I could leave again, Santiago stops me.

"What about me? I can't lose my daughter." He touches my shoulder and I look away from his stare. "Please bring her back alive."

"Stay here incase he or anyone else comes." I finally leave out of the house with Ava on my mind. Losing her would honestly upset me, even though I haven't known her long. She doesn't deserve being in this lifestyle, and I refuse to let anything happen to her.

~Time Skip~

When my brother and I arrived to the Salvatore home, there was party going on. I vamp speed in the room and snap a girls neck and I smirk as the room goes quiet. "Good evening! I'd like a word." I state towards the crowd. "I'm looking for the owners of this cute little apartment complex."

"Klaus, what do you think you're doing?" Stefan ask as he and Damon walks towards me. Along with Katherine, Caroline and Bonnie.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Tell us where Tyler is hiding, or we kill everyone here... starting with the both of you." Elijah says calmly as he looks at the Salvatore brothers.

"Firstly, you two got a lot of nerve, coming into our home and making demands. Secondly, Tyler is on the run from you, we don't know where he is. And thirdly, what girl?!" Damon steps in my face and I chuckle before grabbing he throat. I seriously don't know how should would want him over me.