👸🏻2. I'm not one of those old princesses👸🏻

~Ava POV~

"Ouch!!" I mumbled as I climb through my window and hurt my ankle on side of the table. So, you're probably wondering, why on earth are you sneaking in. Well, because my dad is King Santiago. He's a big deal and every since I was born, I've been forced to have security by my side every time I leave my room. It's annoying and it's boring and I have like no fun.

"Ava!!" I hear my father shout through the halls and I gasp as I quickly get off the floor and close my window. "Ava, are you up?" He knocks on my door and I take off my party dress from last night and put on some black jeans with a white sweater. {Outfit Above}

"Uh, give me a second dad I'm naked!" I shout back and I place on some socks and lay on the couch that's in my room. I was about to tell him to come in but I noticed my dress and heels still on the floor. I jump up and throws them in my closet. "Okay dad come in!!" I jump on my bed soon as he enters and I pull out my phone.

"Buenos Dias mi estrella." {"Good Morning my star." In Spanish} My dad says as he walks in my room and I smile. My dad only speaks Spanish when he's done something I don't like or, he's pissed.

"Uh, buenos dias a ti tambien papa." He looks at me just smiling nervously and I roll my eyes and sit up in on the couch. "¿Qué hiciste? Porque sé que no." {"good morning to you too dad". "What did you do? 'Cause I know you got me nothing."}

"Well, I done a thing and I really want you to have an open mind about this." Once he said that I completely shut him out. It's always the same thing with him, he always does something to ruin my life and I absolutely hate it. It's been that way every since I was a baby, when my mom was alive I was told stories. Like how she would always argue with my dad to make sure I have the best teenage experience.

When my mom died of a heart attack I was 4 years old. Sometimes it's like I can see her death in a different way. In my head it's like I can see me being held but someone, while someone else kills her. I always tell my dad about it and he just says that I shouldn't think that way.

My dad has been a pain in my ass since I learned how to walk and talk. He has guards on my ass throughout the day and I never get to have any actual fun with my friends. That's why I sneak out all time, I hate being followed and I hate being watched all the time. When I'm with my with my boyfriend, everything is so amazing. We have fun, we go to many parties and we always hang out with his friends and his brother.

I smile thinking about my boyfriend when suddenly he text me.

My Love 😍💙:
Meet me at the Grill?

I'll be there soon as my dad leaves my room🙃

My Love😍💙:
Good, I'll see you in a bit

"So, would you like to meet him?" My dad asked and I finally look up at him, not even paying attention to what he just said.

"Sure." I only said that so he thinks that I was listening. It's probably just some guy who wants to date me. They always go straight to my dad, because they know how he is when it comes to new people entering my life.

"Where's your dress?" He asked and I smile as I shrug my shoulders. "Ava, you know how I feel when you wear normal clothes."

"Dad, you wear a suit everyday. Besides, it's the 21st Century I'm not one of those old princesses that wear dresses every single day." I get out of my bed and head into the hall. As soon as I do my everyday guards surround me as if I'm some precious cargo. My dad leads us into one of the rooms and I text my best friend Brooklyn.