Setting The Scene

Welcome to the new series that I will be starting! This series is going to be a Natasha x Female Reader story. 

The original character for this series is Y/N Komarova and ex black widow who during the blip was working as an assassin for hire and was responsible for the death of a number of high profile targets. This put Y/N on the high priority list of wanted criminals by the newly reformed SHIELD after the reversal of the blip. 

Nick Fury has been keeping this information from Natasha and the Avengers. He knows there is a past between Y/N and Natasha. However this secret won't stay secret for long, not when Y/N has been hired to take out one of the Avengers. 

For years Natasha had presumed that Y/N was dead, having been unable to locate her on any of the Red Room files she had taken after her and Yelena destroyed the Red Room. Y/N harbours a deep resentment and hate toward Natasha for abandoning her in the Red Room and never coming to find her. 

In Y/N's mind the Avengers are the enemy and she had no issues with her orders to take one of them down. Especially when this will finally give her the opportunity to come face to face with Natasha Romanoff after all these years. 

Natasha will be faced with some of the hardest decisions when this ghost from her past returns. Will she be able to convince Y/N Komarova that she had never meant for her to be hurt the way she has? Or will Y/N be too far gone to reach?

This is set after the events of Endgame, however in this universe they found a way to bring everyone back when they defeated Thanos. 

Chapter One coming soon!