Chapter One

The warehouse was dimly lit a dampness clung to the air, it was clear that it had been a long time since this warehouse had been occupied. Which made it the perfect location to interrogate someone recently captured. The bulbs flickered and swung back and forth as wind whistled through the broken windows of the warehouse. 

Natasha Romanoff sat in the centre of the large open space, her arms were bound behind her. Anyone else would have been concerned to find themselves in this situation but this had gone exactly to plan. Nat was following up some leads and that had meant allowing the men she was after to capture her. 

As if on queue three men entered, they spoke in Russian as they approached. Nat arched a brow as they referred to her as the widow bitch, clearly these men had little to no manners. These guys were part of a group that had been causing issues for SHIELD after the blip and Nat had managed to infiltrate their ranks. They were attempting to get their hands of high grade military weapons. 

"Tell us Romanoff did you really think we wouldn't figure out who you are?" The larger of the men spoke, he wore a russian military uniform and had an arrogant smirk on his face. 

"Maybe it was my plan for you to figure out who I am, did you consider that?" Nat shot back with a smirk of her own. 

"Enough of your silly little girl games. Tell me where you have hidden the activation codes" The second male spoke now, moving forward and grabbing hold of Nat's jaw firmly. 

"Did your mother never teach you that manners cost nothing" Nat said, enjoying antagonising the group of men, they really had no idea that this was all a set up. 

The large male in the uniform let out a grunt of annoyance and nodded to the third male to pick up the item on the table. 

"It's going to be such a shame to ruin such a pretty face but you are giving us no choice now" He said as the other male approached holding a pair of pliers. 

As he handed the pliers to the male gripping onto her jaw, the sound of a mobile phone ringing cut through the growing tension in the warehouse. With a look of confusion the large male answered the phone, he spoke for a few minutes and then brought the phone over and held it out to Natasha. 

"They say they need to talk to you. So talk and don't even try to tell them where you are" He said threateningly as Natasha held the phone to her ear with her shoulder. 

"Sorry Romanoff but we're going to need to cut this mission short. We need you to come in" Maria Hill's voice came from the otherside of the call. 

"Really? I'm kind of in the middle of an interrogation and these guys are giving me everything I need" Natasha replied slightly annoyed that she was being interrupted. 

"Look it's important and we need you back at the compound. Can you get out or do you want me to send the team in that's waiting?" Maria said ignoring the irritated tone in Natasha's voice, she had grown use to it over the years.

"Let me put you on hold" Nat replied simply, before letting the phone drop to the floor. 

The group of men were all sharing confused looks, none of them having a clue what was going on now. They had assumed they'd taken Natasha Romanoff in by surprise, apparently that was not the case. 

As the man in the military uniform stepped forward, Natasha kicked out, striking him in the leg and as he dropped down she used her position to swing forward headbutting him. How these idiots hadn't thought to bind her legs as well as her arms was beyond Nat, but it was all she needed in order to be able to turn the tables on them. 

Moving quickly Nat attacked the men, using the chair to her advantage as she used her years of training to deal with them. With one move she swung around knocking one of them down to the ground with the chair, before then smashing the chair against the wall shattering it and freeing her arms.