Chapter Thirty-Six

⚠️ T.W - Torture/Blood ⚠️

Another locked cell, Y/N was starting to lose track of the amount of times in their life they had spent being locked in rooms. As a child before the Red Room their parents had locked them in a small cupboard, punishment they'd say for being a naughty child, then they were sold to the Red Room where they had spent a number of weeks if not months spent being 'reprogrammed' in the various cells there, and then most recently they'd occupied a cell on the high security prison known as The Raft.

It seemed to be a running theme, forever trapped by persons who claimed Y/N was bad, that they needed to be punished for being who they were. It never seemed to matter to those people doing it, that Y/N was this way because of them. No all that mattered to those people was having control, being able to manipulate and break Y/N into doing whatever it was that they wanted of them.

Thrown on the ground of this cell, Y/N knew that Antonia Dreykov had recreated the exact same cells that the Red Room had been so proud of pioneering. From the stark white walls, to the metal cot and the trademark drain in the centre of the room, a feature that was added after a particularly nasty beating Y/N had taken, which had left blood coating the floor. So to make it easier to clean up, they had added a drain in the floor so the room could be hosed down, ready for it to happen all over again.

"Just another day in paradise" Y/N muttered to themselves as walked around the room, hoping to find anything that might give them an advantage in getting the hell out.

As expected though, there was not sign of any imperfection in how the cell had been built, if anything it looked to be improved from the original Red Room cells. Y/N moved and sat down on the edge of the metal cot in the corner of the room, with the restraints locked around their wrists and ankles, that were clearly power dampeners as well as restraints, they were very much trapped.

Y/N sighed, their mind wandering to think about Natalia. What if that truly was the last time she would ever see her? What if their luck had run out at last and they wouldn't get out of this alive? Would it satisfy Antonia enough to stop going after Natalia? Question after question tumbled through Y/N's mind, but in the end all that mattered to them, wasn't if they lived or died, it was doing whatever they could inbetween to make sure that Natalia was safe.

The sound of a keypad unlocking had Y/N turning to look at the door, it slid open and five masked persons walked in and as they stepped to the side Antonia Dreykov strode in, a victorious smirk dancing across her lips as she looked at Y/N.

"Throwing me a welcome party you really shouldn't of" Y/N said, sarcasm dripping from each of the words as they stared at Antonia.

"Let's see how smart your mouth is after this welcome shall we?" Antonia said flatly, before nodding at the masked figures.

They all moved forward, three of them grabbing hold of Y/N, dragging them up from where they were sat and bringing them into the centre of the room. The other two grabbed hold of the restraints on Y/N's wrists and yanked their arms up, before fastening them to a hook that had been lowered down from the ceiling of the room.

A mechanical whirring noise filled the room as the hook moved up, pulling Y/N off the ground, suspending them in the centre of the room by their wrists. Y/N didn't show a single emotion on their face, instead they kept their expression one of boredom as this happened. They knew what was coming, and they wouldn't give Antonia the satisfaction of knowing how it triggered their PTSD.

"Why don't we send Natalia a nice little video?" Antonia spoke as she circled around Y/N, sliding a knife out from her suit, "I'm sure she's just desperate to see the love of her life."