Chapter Sixteen

(AN. Tom Ellis/Lucifer cast as original character Dimitri Slade) 

.

"This does not seem like a good idea, for all we know Y/N is leading us into some kind of trap" Yelena spoke quietly to Wanda, as the four of them walked down a sidestreet. 

"Y/N is aware of what the consequences would be if they tried to do something like that" Wanda replied "Plus I have protective runes cast around us, so unless we're about to meet a sorcerer or another witch nothing can touch us."

Yelena smiled slightly, her hand brushing gently against Wanda's as they walked. If it hadn't been for her, Yelena would have probably fallen apart when it had been realised that Natasha had been taken. She had already gone through the trauma of losing her sister once, it wasn't something she ever wanted to struggle through again. So as much as Y/N was a total arse, she'd promised herself that she could deal with the constant flirting that Y/N did with Wanda and the arrogant smirk that was always on Y/N's face if they could help get Natasha back. 

They reached the entrance of the club and were greeted by two large security guards, who looked ready to refuse them entry until one of them recognised Y/N. 

"Komarova! Where have you been ya little shit?! I was starting to think you'd forgotten all about us" The dark haired one said with a massive smile on his face as he grabbed hold of Y/N and pulled them into a tight bear hug. 

"Yeah yeah, it's good to see you too Rhys" Y/N chuckled as they patted him on the back before slipping out of his grip, "Let's just say I got a little caught up on my last assignment." 

Rhys studied her with his bright blue eyes, before then glancing over their shoulder at Wanda, Yelena and Clint who were all stood there with slightly confused looks on their faces at the friendly interaction. 

"Avengers? Didn't think they were your kind of crowd Y/N" Rhys said with an arched brow. 

"Next time we play poker and I take your money again, I'll explain it to you" Y/N replied, "But I'm on a tight schedule and need to speak with Dimitri. I take it he's here?" 

Rhys gave a slight nod, pulling his eyes away from the Avengers. 

"Yeah he's here and I'm guessing he is already expecting you" Rhys said as he pulled open the door to the club, loud music suddenly filled the side street. 

Y/N thanked him before gesturing at the other three to follow them inside. The club was one of the most popular in Budapest and Y/N had spent a lot of time there between assignments, it had become a second home for them. Y/N had struck up the unusual friendship with the owner after assisting him with getting rid of a rival criminal gang that had been trying to take business from him. 

Pushing through the large crowd of revellers, Y/N spotted the raised platform on the other side of the club and as usual Dimitri Slade was lounging on the large leather seat, drink in hand. Checking over their shoulder to make sure the others were still there, Y/N cut through the crowd and went straight over to Dimitri. 

"Well who do we have here, the one and only Y/N Komarova finally gracing me with their presence again after disappearing without so much as a goodbye" Dimitri smirked as Y/N walked up the steps onto the platform, "That cut me really deep Y/N, I thought we were besties." 

"Oh yeah I'm sure you were totally heartbroken Dimitri" Y/N rolled her eyes before smirking right back at him. 

"Mmm I see you've been busy making some new friends. Interesting" Dimitri said as he gestured for them all to sit down.