1|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

𝖬𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖫𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍 5'2. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋, 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇. 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 20 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗅𝖽. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾.

I'm sitting in my bed reading a book when I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and press accept. I say Hello? My old dean says Hello Ms. Larsson. I say hi he says What do you think about moving to Russia for a job? Mr Petrov personally requested you. I say Who's the employer? He says Gray Petrov of Petrov Corp I Google him and he's very high status. I say What's the position? He says Executive Assistant. I say yes okay he says Good the position starts in a few days. I wish luck and we hang up I decide to Google this Gray Petrov. He's really really handsome. After a few minutes I make my way downstairs to the living room. I say I have something to tell you guys. They look at me and I say I'm moving to Russia. I've been offered a position as executive assistant. My father says Love you've never worked a day in your life. I say I just got my bachelor's in business. I'm ready to use it. He says who are you planning to work for? I say Gray Petrov of Petrov Corp. He says That's a dangerous man Love. You don't know anything about him. I say its not like I'm getting involved with him how dangerous could he be? He says your gonna go regardless of how me and your mother feel. Just be careful Love I say I will. He says when are you leaving? I say a few days he says alright

A few days later

I'm walking off the plane and I see this beautiful man standing there. I decide to approach him and he's stunning. He's tall maybe 6'4. He has beautiful gray eyes with blue in them. He looks older maybe mid to late 20's. He has fair skin and a strong jawline. He has on a black dress shirt. The sleeves rolled up to his elbows exposing his tattooed sleeves. He has on black dress pants, shiny black dress shoes and an expensive watch. His black hair combed back. He says Ms. Larsson that's when I realize who he is. I say Mr. Petrov he says you know who I am? I say I've looked you up he says good enough. He leads me to a very expensive car and he opens the door. I get in and he closes the door. He gets my bags from the baggage handler and he puts them in the trunk. He gets in on his side and and he starts the car. He drives away and I say I'm surprised you came to get me. I figured you'd send a driver or something. He says I thought it would be more personal if I came to get you myself. I say why did you choose me? He says your beyond qualified You attended Oxford. You have a bachelor's in business. I say I don't have experience. He says that's not a problem Ms. Larsson you can gain it. I say alright I give him the address and he drives to it. He parks in front of my house and he turns the car off. He gets out he opens the door for me. I thank him and get out he gets my bags out and he gives them to me. He says I'll see you in the morning at 7 am. I'll have my maid stock your fridge tomorrow. So leave the key under the mat. I say okay he says I'll pick you up in the morning personally so be ready by 7. I say okay and with that I approach the house. I unlock the door and I go in. I close and lock it behind me and I go to the master bedroom. I begin unpacking which takes about two hours. Once I'm done I take a nice hot shower. I get out after a half hour and I dry off. I go out to my room and I lay down and relax. It's not long before I fall asleep.