19|𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

2 months later

I'm sitting in front of him he's rubbing my bump. Soon we feel our little boy kick and he smiles. I say I think he's trying to say he wants you to stay home with us. He says I have to go baby I say Tokyo's too far I want to come call my doctor. He calls him and my doctor says I can go as long as I'm back before I hit 9 months. Gray says go pack a bag I pack and he takes my bag to the car. I get on something comfy and he leads me to the car. He helps me in and he kisses my cheek and he gets in. He drives us to the airport and he helps me out. He sees me shivering and he puts his jacket on me. He kisses my lips and he opens the trunk and the baggage handler gets our stuff. He leads me on and we sit beside each other.

In Tokyo

He's been at a meeting for about an hour now. I'm so bored soo I decide to call Hope. She says what are you doing? I say I'm in Tokyo with Gray She says how's my nephew? I say he's been kicking alot lately she says I can't wait Love. Are you gonna stay with Gray? I say what do you mean? She says Their's something about him Love I just sense danger. I say alright hope she says Why'd you get involved with him? I say I loved his pretty gray eyes she says your crazy. I say their beautiful soon I hear him come in. I say I'll call you later she says okay and we hang up. He comes in and he says come here baby. I go to him and he picks me up. I say I missed you he says it was only an hour and a half I say I still missed you. He says Do you want me? I say yes baby. He sits me down at the foot of the bed. He lifts my night gown and he slips off my panties. I open my legs for him and he undresses slowly. His member hits his stomach so I grab it and put it at my entrance. He slips it into me and it feels so good. After awhile he grabs me by my throat and he starts fucking me roughly. He starts rubbing my clit and it's not long before I'm begging to cum. As I approach my breaking point. He says cum and I cream uncontrollably. He fills me with his semen and he pulls out. I say baby he says beautiful I say I love you he says I love you more.