18|𝖲𝗂𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

A month and a half later

She just turned 6 months pregnant today she's growing more and more. I'm walking in the house and I see her standing on the counter. I go to the kitchen and I say Love. I guess I scared her because in the next minute I'm catching her. I say baby stay off the counter. She says I was trying to grab something I'm hungry. I say I'll make you something to eat just be careful. I sit her on the counter and I start cooking. I finish within 2 hours and I feed her. She eats and I make sure she gets enough. I wash her dishes and the stuff I used. I wash my hands and I pick her up. She holds onto me and she snuggles into me.

She's packing I say where are you going? She smiles at me and she says I'm going to visit Hope. I say this is something we should have discussed Love. She says I'm sorry and she hugs me I hold her. She says Do you want to come? I say Alright she smiles and she goes to get my bag. I say I can do it but she insists on doing it. She finishes packing our bags and I take it to the car. I put it in and go in for her. I lead her to the car and put her in. I get in and I drive to the airport and we board our plane. We take off after about a half hour and it's not long before she falls asleep her head on my chest.

In Florence

We're pulling up when her sister runs out. I turn off the car and Hope open Love's door and engulfs her in a tight hug. I get out and I grab our stuff and I follow them in. Hope helps her sit and she makes sure she's comfortable. I sit beside her and she wraps my arm around her. She lays her head on my chest and we stay like that. After awhile Hope says hey wake up Love says I'm trying to sleep. Hope says is that all you do all day? You used to be fun Love says are you calling me boring? She says yes Love sits up and she says I'm not boring. Hope says yes you are. Love stands and she goes to the guest room. I stand and follow after her. I close the door and she's undressing. I go to her and she starts unbuckling my belt. She undoes my slacks and she pulls them down along with my briefs. She gets on her knees and I grab her by her hair and I say open. She opens her mouth and I put it in her mouth. I fuck her throat and it feels amazing. I've never met anyone like her. I fill her mouth with my semen and she swallows it. I help her up and put her on all fours. I slip into her and she moans out. I grab her by her throat and I fuck her roughly. Her moans and whines fill my ears she's so wet and warm. She moves on me keeping up with my thrusts it feels incredible. It's not long before she's begging to cum. I start moving faster and as I'm about to cum. I say cum baby she cries out as she creams all over my cock. I help her ride out her orgasm and I pull out of her and watch it drip out.