4|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I'm sitting in my office when she walks in. She says Mr. Petrov I cut her off by saying Gray. She corrects herself as she says Gray I thought you said you'd fix it. I say I did fix it Love I sent out an email she says No you made it worse. I say how so? She says Blaire was in the elevator with me today. She called me a snitch and she said she wishes she was fucking you like me. I can't help but laugh she says it's not funny Gray. I say it's hilarious she pouts and it turns me on so much. She says Gray I say fine. I turn on the PA system and I say Hello staff. I will not tolerate bullying in the work place. If anyone continues to make rumors about Ms. Larsson. I will proceed to fire you. I turn it off and I look up at her and say better? She says kind of and she leaves out. I'm knocking on her office door. I hear her say come in I go in and I close the door behind me. I say have you had any issues? She says No your little speech worked wonders. I say Would you like to grab dinner tonight? She says like a date? I say kind of she says I don't think I should be going out with my boss. I say Don't think then she says alright I'll go out with you. I say perfect and I leave out closing the door behind me.

Later that night

I'm knocking on her door she opens it and she says Hi Gray. I say hello there she's in this frilly nude sweater dress. Her hair down and curled she has on these nude pumps. She looks stunning I say ready? She says yes we make our way to my car. I open the door and she thanks me and she gets in. I close the door and walk around. I get in on my side and I start the car. I drive away and she says So are you gonna tell me where we're going? I say No it's a surprise she says Will you atleast tell me what kind of cuisine? I drive for about 2 hours to get to the restaurant. We go in and they seat us quickly. I say what kind of Sushi do you like? She says I've never had it I say do you mind if I decide for you? She says No that's when our waiter comes. I say I'll have the California and she'll have the Alaska roll he says alright and drinks? I say Sprite she says iced tea he writes it down and he walks away. She says do you come here often? I say I try to come atleast once a week. She says that good? I say it's amazing it's not long before our waiter brings out sushi. He sets her plate in front of her and mine in front of me. He sets our drinks down and I say try it with soy sauce. She takes it and she pours some on her sushi. She tries it and she really likes it.