25|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

3 months later

I'm standing in the pool holding our little man. He's in his swimming trunks and floaties. We're in Amsterdam still we've been here a few months. I told him I wanted to stay so he said we could. Soon he comes out and he says it's getting cold come in. I say okay  I give Graysen to him and he dries Graysen off. I get out and he dries me off. He leads us in and he says I made dinner. I say okay and I take Graysen upstairs. I bathe him and wash his hair. I put a pull up and pajamas on him and I take him to Gray. He says the results came back from the doctor. I say okay and I go upstairs and I shower. I go downstairs and I eat dinner with my little family. Once we're done I take him up to bed and I tuck him in. I turn the TV on for him and I leave out. Gray is sitting on the edge of the bed. I say have you opened it? He says I'm waiting on you. I go to him and I sit in his lap and he gives it to me. I open it and I unfold it and I read it. I look up at him and I say We're having a baby. He smiles and he says really? I say really baby. He kisses my lips and I return it I say what about Gray? He yells for Graysen and Graysen runs in. He says come here he comes to us and I pull him in my lap. Gray says we have something to tell you little man. He says what is it? I say me and daddy are having a baby. He says What's that mean? Gray says it means your gonna be a big brother. He gets so excited he says I want a sister! Gray says hopefully.

I'm talking to Hope she says he threatened me Love. I say Hope just let it go she says No Love. I can't believe you went and let him get you pregnant. I say Hope either your happy for me or you aren't. She says I don't want to see you make a mistake Love. I say I'm happy Hope. I just want you to be supportive without yelling at him. She says fine Love. But when you finally see he's not the man you think he is don't come crying to me. Soon I hear the front floor close. I say I'll talk to you later and we hang up.