26|𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖠 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I'm holding Graysen he's holding onto me. She's 4 and a half months pregnant she's showing quite a bit. Soon her doctor walks in. I lift her shirt and the doctor squeezes the blue gel on her stomach. He uses the machine and Graysen starts whining for Love. She says wait a minute little one. He starts to cry for her once the doctors done. She grabs him and holds him and he holds onto her tightly. She says your okay baby he says h.he was gonna hurt you mommy. She says No he wasn't he was checking on your little brother or sister. She stands with him and we walk out. The nurse gives me an envelope and I schedule another appointment. I lead her out to the car and help her in. I buckle him in his car seat and I get in. I start the car and drive away. I give her the envelope and say read it. She rips it open and she starts crying. I say What is it baby? She says W.were having a baby girl I get extremely excited. I say buddy?
He says Papa I say your gonna have a baby sister. He bounces in his car seat with this big smile.

A month and a half later

I'm sitting in front of her rubbing her stomach. I say you like being in Amsterdam No? She says I love this house I say Good it's ours. She looks at me confused and she says what do you mean? I say I bought it baby and I show her the papers. She hugs me tightly and she says I'm so happy. I kiss her head and I say I love making you happy. She smiles and says in that case will you make dinner for us tonight? I say alright what do you want? She says surprise me but don't forget Graysen doesn't like Garlic or onion. I say alright and I kiss her cheek and get up. I go downstairs and start cooking it's not long before Graysen comes in. He says Papa I wanna help. I pick him up and sit him on the counter. I let him help me and we finish in no time. Soon Love comes down and she picks up Gray. She carries him to chair she puts him in and kisses his head. I say Graysen will be 2 in a couple of months I was thinking we could go on a trip. She says maybe I give her his food and she feeds him. Once he's done she takes him up to his room and puts him to bed. She comes down and we eat dinner together.