22|𝖨'𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗇

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

5 months later

I'm walking in and she's watching this kid's show with Graysen. She's a great mother atleast in my opinion. I approach them and Graysen says Dada. I pick him up and she says how was your day? I say good I hold Graysen and help her up. I kiss her lips and she returns it and we pull away. I take him upstairs to his to his room and I put him to bed. I kiss his head and I leave out. I go out leaving the door open I find her downstairs drinking wine. I say hello there she says hi baby I approach her and kiss her head. She says uh I'm taking Graysen to Florence. I say when? She says this weekend. Maybe you could come? I say I'll go she smiles and says good. I say he's getting big she says he'll be one soon. I'm not ready I say we'll be fine baby.

I'm walking down the hall when I hear her talking to him. She really loves our little man. I think she's a great mother soon she comes out with him and she says Hi. I say hello there she smiles and she gives him to me. I hold him and he lays his head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and we walk to our room. She says do you want to watch a move with us? I say okay I put him in the middle and go to the closet and put on sweatpants. I lay down and she's holding him. She says come I get in bed with them and she puts on a movie. She lays her head on my chest and we watch the move. It's not long before their both asleep.

I'm driving we're on our way home when someone starts shooting at the car. She grabs our son from his car seat and I make alot of twists and turns and I lose them. She says Who the fuck was that shooting at us? I say Doesn't matter she says it does matter Gray. They could've killed us I say we're alive aren't we? She says me and Graysen are not going with you. I say Love she says No take us to the airport NOW. I say I'm coming for you once it's taken care of. She says you won't even tell me what's going on. I say It's for your protection Love and I pull up in front of air port. I give her a bag with 50,000 dollars in it. I say Have Hope meet you somewhere she can keep you company. She says Gray I say baby she says don't die. She hugs me tightly and she whispers Funen. She gets out and she grabs Graysen and I say Call me when you make it. She says Okay and she goes in and I pull off afterwards. I drive to my warehouse and I get ready to handle it.