21|𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

5 and a half months later

Graysen's 6 months now. I'm standing at Hope's door with my son Graysen. I grabbed Graysen and I left Gray. We had a disagreement about having guns in the house. Soon the door swings open and she says Love! I say hey she grabs Graysen and goes in. I follow and close the door behind me. She says Where's Gray? I say I uh left him she says you know he's not just gonna let you go. He wouldn't let you go before now. Its alot worse because you guys have a child together not to mention you married him. I roll my eyes and say shut up Hope

At 8am

I'm laying in bed with Graysen when I hear knocking. She peeps her head in and she says It's Gray Love. I say Let him in I guess She leaves out and she goes out. Soon Gray walks in and I've never seen him so angry. He says Go get in the car NOW. I want to say No but his expression tells me not to. I grab Graysen and go to the car. I put him in and get in. Gray gets in and he starts the car and he drives away without a word. I say Gray he says Don't say a fucking word Love. I look out the window and he takes us to the plane. We get on and we go home. We go in and I put him to bed and I go out. He grabs me roughly and he fucks me forcefully against the wall. He feels so good he says your not gonna leave again. I moan N.no he carries me to our room and he puts me on all fours. He starts pounding me and I start to move back on him. He grabs me by my throat and I feel myself getting closer and closer. I whine Gray he says I know you want to cum baby. I moan p.please let me cum baby. He says hold it and he starts rubbing my clit at a fast pace. He wants me to beg him so I do. He waits until I feel like I'm gonna explode and that's when I squirt all over his cock. He fucks me till my orgasms over. He pulls out and he turns me over and I lean up and kiss his lips. He returns it as he slips back in. We pull away and he starts moving in and out of me.

A couple weeks later

I'm sitting in a coffee shop Gray's getting us drinks. I wanted my usual hot chocolate with whipped cream and Caramel sauce. Graysen's in his car seat Soon this guy calls himself I guess flirting. Gray walks up and he says Can I help you? He says I'm not talking to you. Gray says your bothering my wife. The guy gets within Gray's personal space and he drops him quickly. It happens so quickly it turns me on alot. Gray says let's go baby I stand and I push Graysen's stroller out.