27|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖮𝖿 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

3 months later

I'm in the hospital I'm having horrible contractions. Gray is holding my hand and Graysen's holding onto me. Graysen turned two recently and they agreed to let him be in the delivery room. We're going to London to see my parents once our baby girl is born. Soon the nurse checks on my dilation. She says your ready Gray grabs Graysen and he sets him down. Soon my doctor comes in and he tells me to push. I push and I push until I hear our little girl crying. The nurse cleans her up and she gives her to me. She looks exactly like him why do both of my kids look so much like him. The nurse says Do you have a name for her? He says Grace the nurse writes it down and she leaves out. I give her to Gray and he puts her pamper on and he dresses her in a onesie. He gives her too me and I hold her he helps Graysen on the bed. He says mommy can I hold my sister. I say of course baby I help him hold her and he kisses her head. It's the cutest thing I say Gray do we have to stay? He goes to talk to my doctor and he comes back. He  dresses me and he puts me in a wheel chair. He gives me both of our babies and he rolls me out. He takes us to the car and he buckles them into their seats. He helps me in and he gets in he starts the car and he drives away. He says we're going to your parents tomorrow morning alright? I say okay and he takes us home.

The Next Morning

I wake up to him shaking me I open my eyes and I say baby? He says Get up we gotta go I got our babies ready already. I say okay and he helps me up I go to the closet and I get dressed. I go downstairs and he's combing Graysen's hair. I say I'm ready baby and I pick up our sweet Grace. He grabs Graysen and my hand and he leads me out. He helps me in and he takes Grace. He buckles them both in and he drives. He says Do you wanna take the copter or the plane? I say Copter he says alright he takes us to the port. He gets me out and we get the kids he buckles them in tightly. He helps me up and he buckles me in. He brings our bags on and he closes the doors. He gets in and he buckles up and he starts it and he Flys away

In London

We're walking in I'm holding Gracey and my sister approaches us. She says May I? Gray says No you may not. I give him a look and I give her to Hope. She holds her and she says she's so adorable. We go further in and my parents hug me and Gray. We sit and Graysen crawls in his papa's lap. Hope gives Gracey to my mom. Gray gets a call and he gives me Graysen and he excuses himself. That's when she says you need to get out NOW. mom says Hope she says He's not good for her mom he's dangerous. Dad says Hope stop this Hope doesn't listen she keeps going. Soon Gray walks in and he says Did I not tell you to mind your fucking business? I say baby he says No Love I'm tired of this miserable nosey bitch. I say baby calm down she's sorry. He says No she's not she won't let the shit go. I put Graysen down and go to him. I say please baby he says Get the babies and Go get in the car Love. Hope says Love we could've avoided this if you just left him. I say I told you I'm happy. I told you to let it go but no you wanted to keep pushing him and pushing him. Why can't you just leave us alone and let us be happy. She says Love he's a criminal I say I already fucking know Hope! I know he's apart of some shady shit. I just don't care I love him and he makes me and our kids happy. Leave him alone stop trying to ruin our happiness. She says I'm sorry Love Gray holds me tightly and I hold onto him. Dad says I think you should leave Hope says Dad. He says leave Hope she grabs her stuff and she storms out slamming the door. Gray kisses my head and he says I love you Love I say I love you too Gray.