10|𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖬𝖾?

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

A few days later

I'm sitting in my living room with my sister drinking wine. She came to visit for a month or so. I've been avoiding Gray. He's been calling I hear a knock and my sister says you should talk to him Love. I say and say what? Thanks for the great sex sorry I've been avoiding you. She laughs and says maybe not like that. I stand and I go to my door and I open it. He's dressed in black dress pants and a white dress shirt. The sleeves rolled up revealing his tatted arms. He says why are you avoiding me Love? I say I'm not avoiding you I just don't know what to say. He grabs my hand and he pulls me outside closing the door. He says I fucked you and now your avoiding me. Did you not like it? I say of course I liked it it was amazing. He says then what's the problem Love? I say I'm falling in love with you Gray. He says What's wrong with it? I say everything he says I'd like to fuck you again. I say That's inappropriate he comes close and he says your so beautiful Lo. I open the door and we go in. He follows behind me and my sister says hi. He nods at her and we go to my room. I go in and he follows he says take off your clothes. I take off everything until I'm in the nude. I go to him and I start to unbutton his dress shirt. I get it undone and he slides it off. I undo his belt and pants and he takes his pants off along with his briefs. He picks me up and he puts me against the wall and he slides me down on his cock. I can't help the moan that slips out he starts bouncing me up and down and it feels so good. I moan harder Gray harder he picks me up and off him. I'm about to complain until he puts me down on the bed. He says get on all fours I get on all fours and he slides his thick cock into me. He pounds me rather roughly and I like it so much. He makes me cum back to back until I'm drained and tired. He kisses my cheek and he says rest.