5|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖯𝗍 1

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

I'm sitting in my office thinking about Mr- I mean Gray. I had an amazing time with him last night. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a light knock. I look up and it's Gray I say hi. He says Hello Love I say what can I do for you sir? He says I am going on a business trip we'll be there for 4 days. I expect that my Assistant will be coming. I say yes of course when do we leave? He says the plane is set to leave at 8. I'll pick you up at 6:45. I say okay and he leaves out.

The Next Morning

I'm brushing my hair when I hear a knock. I go to the door, I unlock it and open it. He's in a black suit I say come he leans down and I fix his tie. I say you look handsome he says thank you my dear. He says I like the three piece suits on you. I say thank you I lead him to my room and I put my hair in a low bun. He says ready? I say I am he leads me out to his car and he opens the door. I thank him and get in he closes the door and he walks around to his side. He gets in and he starts the car. He drives to a private airport and the guard let's us through. He drives to the shiny black plane and he turns the car off. We get out and the baggage handler takes our bags. He leads me up the stairs and into the plane. The interior is really nice I sit beside him and buckle up. The planes takes off after about 20 minutes. After maybe half an hour in the air he takes out his laptop. He starts working and that's when a slutty flight attendant approaches us. I can't help but roll my eyes she says Hello there handsome. He doesn't even look up as he says Get me a glass of scotch and get her a glass of wine. The slutty flight attendant goes to get it and she brings it back. She spills it on me on purpose and she gives me a fake apology. Gray says your relieved of your duties. She says B.but Mr. Petrov he says get out of my sight. She runs away crying and he takes my suit jacket off. He unbuttons my vest and he slips it off. He takes my dress pants off leaving me in my lacy undergarments. He smirks and he picks me up. He carries me to a bedroom and he sets me down. He leaves out and he comes back with a wet towel. He wipes the sticky feeling off of me and he stands. He approaches the closet and he says come. I go to him and he picks out a white blazer. (Blazer in media) He puts it on me and it's oversized I could wear it as a dress. He takes my hair down and he fixes it. He steps back and he looks at me and he says perfect. We make our way back to the airplane cabin and we sit in different spots.