23|𝖧𝖾'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗇

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

A week later

I'm sitting on the sofa talking to Hope Graysen's watching tv in a bedroom. It's been a week since I've seen Gray. I miss him so much we've been talking every night. He talks to Graysen for a bit and it makes Graysen so happy. He's cried a few times He's not used to being away from Gray. Hope says I told you he was dangerous. People were shooting at you Love anything could have happened. Graysen could have got hurt or died stop being ignorant about it. I say he said he'd handle it she says how love? Is he gonna kill them? What's he gonna do? I say I don't know Hope let's just drop it okay? she says I ran a background check. I look at her and I say Hope she says He's the Pakhan Love. I say he's a Pakhan? What does that even mean? She says he's not a Pakhan he's THE Pakhan I say Hope. She says He's the Boss of the Russian Mafia Love. I stand and say I'm not having this conversation with you Hope. She says I'll confront him if you don't. I say Hope just stay out of it so what if he is? She says if he is then you need to file for a divorce immediately Love. I say I will do no such thing. I love him he's a good husband and a great father. She says Don't be stupid Love that's when we hear a car pull up. She walks over to the window and peeks out. She says He's here it's not long before he walks in. Hope stops him and she says Tell Love the truth. I say Hope Drop it she says No Love you need the truth. That's when we hear Graysen says Daddy and he runs in. Gray picks him up and Graysen hugs him tightly. Gray says Are you ready? I say yes I grab Graysen and I take him to our guest room. I grab our stuff and grab his hand. We walk out and she looks so scared. I say Baby he says Come on doll I go to him and he takes Graysen. I say bye Hope she says Bye Love he leads me out and he helps me in. He puts our Graysen in and he drives away.