16|𝖧𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 & 𝖶𝗂𝖿𝖾

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

A month later

We're standing in a chapel in front of eachother. We wanted it to be just us to we came to Hawaii and here we are. The  priest says If anyone has cause to object to the forming of this union, speak now or forever hold your peace. We stay quiet he says Gray and Love, I invite you to express your sacred vows to one another. Please face each other as you declare these vows Gray, you may start.
I say I, Gray, take you, Love, to be my lawfully wedded Wife. I promise to keep you by my side through good times and bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you, honor you, and love you for the rest of my days, until death do us part. He says
Love, now is the time for your promise.
She says I, Love, take you, Gray, to be my lawfully wedded Husband. I promise to keep you by my side through good times and bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you, honor you, and love you for the rest of my days, until death do us part.
He says Gray and Love, please join hands. Under the eyes of God, Gray, do you take Love to be your lawfully wedded Wife? Do you promise to support her completely and love her unconditionally, so long as you both shall live? I say I do he says Under the eyes of God, Love, do you take Gray to be your lawfully wedded Husband? Do you promise to support him completely and love him unconditionally, so long as you both shall live? She says I do. He says very well, let us proceed It is now time to exchange the rings. The circle formed by each ring is a symbol of your love and eternal commitment to each other. May these rings remind you always of these sacred promises you've made to each other today Gray, you will go first. Please repeat after me as you place the ring on the hand of your loved one.
I slip her ring on her finger and I say I, Gray, give you, Love this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring, I thee wed.
He says Love, your turn she slips my ring on my finger and she says I, Love, give you, Gray this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring, I thee wed. He says By the power vested in me, by the state of Hawaii I pronounce you, Gray and Love  as Husband and Wife, Gray, you may now kiss the Bride. I lean down and kiss her lips and she returns it gently. He says You are Now Mr and Mrs Petrov.