12|𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖸𝗈𝗎

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I'm sitting in my car driving when her name pops up. I answer and I say Did you get my present? She says I can't accept this. I say Love she says it's a 100,000 dollar. I can't take it I say it's yours Love you need a car anyway. She says this doesn't mean I forgive you. I say I don't expect you too she says where are you? I say Why? She says Because I want to see you. I say I'm in Moscow I could send for you. She says I'm not moving back to Moscow. I say you will in due time but for now you can visit. She says how long? I say how about a month? She says I'll think about it. I say I'll have my plane come down there so you can fly private. She says okay I say I want you to fly out at midnight so you can be here by 7. She says alright I say good and we hang up

At 7 am

I'm sitting in my car when my plane lands. I get out and she walks off soon after. I hug her tightly and I say I'm glad you're here. I help her into the car and the baggage handler gives me her bags. I put it in the trunk and I get in the car. I say Did you ever consider staying a month? She says I did I say and? She says I'll stay I say good and I drive home. I take her up to my penthouse and I put her stuff down. She says I see you've did some decorating. I say indeed I have she comes to me and she wraps her arms around my waist. I lean down and kiss her lips and she returns it. I deepen it and she moans into my mouth. I slip her dress up and I slide her panties down. I lead her to the kitchen and I bend her over the counter. I strip and I slip into her she's tighter than I remember. She moans I want it Gray I start moving in and out of her. She's moving with me thrust for thrust. I grab her by throat and I start pounding her roughly. All you hear is our skin smacking and her moans and whines. She's so sexy I'm sure my neighbors can hear her. She's no where near quiet. It's a huge turn on for me. I make her cum over and over until she's drained. I slip out of her and she looks so sleepy. I pick her up and she lays her head on my chest. I carry her to my bed and I lay her down. I tuck her in and I kiss her head.