9|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I'm standing in my room with Love she's looking around my room. She slips off her suit jacket and heels and she crawls in my bed. She says Your bed is amazing I say I'm glad you like it. She pulls me down by my tie and I say Love. She says Gray I say what are you doing? She says I'm debating on if I should kiss you or not. I kiss her lips and she returns it gently. We pull away after awhile for air. She surprises me when she says I want you to deflower me Gray. I say Love I need you to be sure She says I'm positive. I look into her eyes and I don't see a trace of uncertainty. She starts unbuttoning her vest revealing her lacy black bra. I slip her vest off and toss it. I unclip her bra and I help her take it off. I can't help but admire her breasts. I undo her slacks and slide them down her legs. Leaving her in her lacy black panties. I slide her panties down her legs and she steps out of them. I stand and I admire her naked body. She crawls in my bed and her pretty pussy is on full display. My dress pants get tight and tighter. I take off my dress shoes and slip off my suit jacket. I undo my belt and dress pants and I slide them down. I kick them off and I loosen my tie. I take my tie off and start unbuttoning my dress shirt. I slip it off and I'm left in my briefs. She says cone here her tone soft and sweet. I get on top of her and she kisses me. I return it and I dominate the kiss. She rubs my manhood through my briefs. It feels really good I kiss down to her neck and I leave marks. She helps me take my briefs off and I toss them. She looks intimidated by my size. She says I don't think it'll fit. I say it'll fit and it'll feel great. I grab a condom from my drawer and I rip the package open. She says Can I do it? I give it to her and she gently rolls the condom over my length. I peck her lips and rub my tip against her entrance. I ease into her inch by inch and she holds onto me. I wipe the tears away and I stay still for a bit. Soon I slide out to the tip and my manhood is covered in her virgin blood. I start moving in and out of her slowly and she gradually gets used to my size. I speed up my thrusts as time goes on and her moans and whines fill my ears. She's ridiculously tight she fits around me perfectly. It's not long before she's begging me to fuck her and I give her what she wants.