30|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗇𝖽

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

She says Are you gonna leave her? I say I love my wife she says if you loved her you wouldn't be here with me. I say this is over she says I don't think so your slut seen us. I say what? She says she came in here maybe 5 minutes ago. I take my gun out and I shoot her

fix myself and I walk out. I look for her and I can't find her. I call her and it goes to voice-mail so I track her phone. I go to my car and I go to her location. I park and turn off the car. I go in and I hear gunshots. I run upstairs and our kids are laying on the floor dead. I look at her and I say what the fuck is wrong with you?! she says I didn't want to leave my kids with you. I didn't want them calling some whore mommy. I didn't want them to be stuck with you. I say Love She says I know about that whore. I say Love its over between me and her. She says how long have you been fucking her? Are their others? I say How do you- she says I fucking seen you Gray. I say I'm sorry okay? She looks so hurt she says No your not. I feel like Hope was right about you. I should have left you a long time ago. I say Love don't say that. I'm sorry alright we can fix this. She says fix it? Their is no fucking fixing it my babies are GONE. I made my decision we're gonna be together in death without you. I say I step closer and she says Get the fuck away from me Gray I say Love please she says No I say your not gonna kill yourself Love. She smiles at me and she says Goodbye Gray. She puts the gun to her head and she pulls the trigger. Her brains splatter all over the wall behind her. I start to cry for the first time in a long time. Their dead THEIR ALL DEAD. I go down to the garage and I grab the gas can I pour it all over the house. I pour alot I light a match and I drop it. The fire gets big in no time I pick up the gun and I put it to my head. I pull the trigger and everything goes black.