28|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I wake up to my beautiful wife crying with a gun to my head. I look and its hope Love says please don't hurt him. She says I have to do this Love he's not good for you. I say Love calm down she says Sh.she's holding a gun to your head. She's trying to take you from me and our babies. I say Nobody's gonna take me from you and our babies. I grab her hand and twist it and she drops the gun. Love grabs it and she shoots her sister. I drop her and I go to my Love she's crying her heart out. I take the gun and I hold her she says a.am I gonna go to jail? I say No baby of course not she broke in baby. I pick her up and take her out to the car. I get our babies and take them out and I buckles them in. I go back in and I pack us all a bag and I empty the safe. I take it to the car and I get in I start it and I drive away. I call the police and have them go clean it up. I say where do you wanna go now? She says Somewhere where can be happy. I kiss the back of her hand and say okay. I go to the port and I get them all settled onto the helicopter. I get on close the doors and start it. I take off and it takes us awhile to get there.

A few months later

I'm sitting in the backyard holding my princess Gracey. she's 3 months now and Graysen's always trying to hold her. He loves his sister alot soon he comes out with Love. He runs to me and I help him up on the bench and I help him hold her correctly. Love says Are you gonna make dinner? I stand and I say do you want me to baby? She says yes baby I lean down and kiss her lips and she returns it. She picks both of them up and and we go in the house. She sets them down and That's when we hear knocking I approach the door and I look through the peep hole. A woman's standing there with brownies. My short little woman says who is it? I say a woman she opens it and says yes? She says I'm looking for Gray Love gives her this look and says For? The woman says I'm Jen I think he might be my brother. I say I'm an only child she says my mother was his mistress. She died a few days ago and she gives me this picture. I take it and it's my father with some woman. I say how old are you? She says 22 I give her an address to go to for a test. She leaves and Love says do you believe her? I say I do it just means he was cheating on my mother. She hugs me and she says it's gonna be alright.