17|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

2 and a half months later

I'm sitting in the doctor's office with Gray. He got me the best doctor in Russia. I'm showing quite a bit. I'm 4 and a half months and we're finding out the gender today. I say I'm nervous Gray he says don't be. I say I want a son he says I'm glad we're on the same page doll. He's about to kiss me until the doctor walks in. He closes the door and he says would you mind lifting your shirt. Gray lifts my shirt himself and the doctor squeezes this cold blue gel on my stomach. He turns on the machine and after a few minutes he finds our baby. Gray holds my hand and my doctor says Are you guys ready for the gender? Gray says we are he says Your having a....BOY. I start to cry we're having a baby boy. The doctor gives Gray a wipe and he wipes the Gel off. I hug Gray and he holds me tightly. Soon he helps me down and he leads me out. We make an appointment and he takes me out to the car. He helps me in and he gets in and he starts the car. He pulls out and drives away he grabs my hand and he says Are you hungry? I say a little so he takes me to get something to eat.

The Next Day

I'm standing outside on the phone talking to Hope. I say it's a boy she squeals and says have you told mom and dad. I say No I haven't she says I'll add them. Soon I hear mom say hello I say are you close by dad? We hear shuffling and she says alright. I say Me and Gray went to the doctor yesterday and we found out the gender. She says what is it?! I say we're having a boy she says oh my gosh. I can't wait to meet my grandson. We're gonna come down there for his birth. I say really? She says of course it's our first grandchild I'm ecstatic. Have you chose a name? I say I have one in mind she says perfect we talk for a bit and we hang up. I look over the balcony and it's not long before I hear the door open. He says Come in I made dinner I look up at him and I smile. I say you made me dinner? He says You and our unborn son he leads me in. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit. He pushes me in and he kisses my cheek. He sits and he twists some of the pasta on his fork and he puts it to my lips. I eat it and it's so delicious I say amazing baby. He says I'm glad you like it.. I say I have a name in mind. He says what is it? I say Graysen he says I like it.