29|𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯❣︎

5 years later

I'm standing in the kitchen when I see our babies school bus pull up. Graysen's 7 and Grace is 5. Gray insisted they go to this prestigious private school. I go outside and I wait the doors open and it's not long before they run out. They grab my hands and I walk them in. I close the door and we go in and their's a man there. I say w.who are you? He says where's Gray? I say i.i don't know he says Alright you guys will have to do. I run pulling them and I lock us in me and Gray's bedroom. I call Gray to come and I hide them well. I say No matter what happens you don't come out. Do you hear me? They say yes mama. I leave out of the closet and the guy breaks the door down. He says Where are the kids bitch? I say leave my babies alone he shoves me down on the bed. I try to fight him off but he's so strong. He rips my clothes off me and he rips my panties off. I hear shuffling and I struggle against him but his grip tightens. I start to cry and I beg him not to do it. Just when I think he's gonna rape me. I hear a gunshot go off and his brains splatter all over me. He pushes his body off me and onto the floor. I hold onto him tightly the tears flowing uncontrollably. He says I'm sorry baby I say I.i love you. He says I love you too baby and he picks me up. He cleans me up and he changes me. He says Where are they? I point and he goes in and gets them out.

I'm looking up at him he says baby you look so gorgeous. I smile and say thank you I fix his tie and soon our kids come down. I fix Graysen's tie and I tie Grace's dress in the back. We make our way outside and to the car. He helps me and Grace in and Graysen get in. He gets in and he starts the car. He drives away and we go to the soiree. After awhile of being there he tells me he'll be back. After awhile me and our kids go look for him and I see him fucking some whore. I pull them away quickly and I take them to the car.