3|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗈 𝖥𝗎𝗇 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖮𝗎𝗍

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

A week later

I'm sitting in my living room sipping on a glass of wine. It's not long before my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and I say hello? A woman says hey it's Cheri from the 17th floor. I say hey how'd you get my number? She says I got it from Nancy I hope that's okay. I say it's fine what did you need? She says It's a Saturday night your new to Moscow. I'm going to this exclusive club tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along. I say um she says come on it'll be fun. I say fine I'll go she says great 8meet me at the Cafe across from work. I say alright when? She says in 2 hours I say ok and I hang up. I go to shower and I get dressed I decide on a red dress with black redbottoms (dress in media). I apply red lipstick and a little mascara. I grab my purse and I catch a cab to the Cafe. I get out and Cheri signals me over I get in her car and she drives away. We get to the club with an hour and a half. She parks and we go in and the bouncer let's us in. She doesn't even have to say anything. She leads me to the big section she gives her card to the bouncer. He swipes it and let's us in. We sit and a server approaches us. Cheri says I'll have a Sex on the beach. My friend Will have a strawberry margarita. The server writes it down and she leaves. I say How long have you been working at Petrov Corp? She says 2 years how do you like being his assistant? You've gotten closer to him than any of us have. I say I'm sure he's had other assistants. She says No he's always worked alone. It wasn't until recently he changed him mind. But what can I say. If I had the option to have someone as pretty as you you I'd change my mind too. I say Are you saying he brought me in because I'm attractive? She says That's what everyone is thinking. I say I don't care what any of you think. I'm here to do a job and gain experience. That's when the server places our drinks down. She picks hers up and drinks some. She says your not even qualified your just a pretty face. Why have you when he could someone more qualified? I throw my drink in her face and I say I'm more than qualified. I attended Oxford and I have a bachelor's in business. What do you have? I walk away rather pissed off the nerve of that woman. I go outside and I look at my phone. I have no service I hear his deep voice say need a ride? I look back and I say What are you doing here Mr. Petrov? He says I could ask you the same and Call me Gray when we're alone. I say okay Gray, Cheri invited me he says then why do you look so angry? I say her and your other employees seem to think. I only got the job because I'm pretty. He looks very amused he approaches me. He says You are very pretty but your also very qualified. Who cares about what they think? I look up at him and I say I don't want people thinking that. He says I'll fix it alright I say really? He says really now let me take you home. He leads me to his car and he helps me in. He gets in and starts the car and he drives away. He takes me home and he makes sure I get in safely. I shower and put on panties. I crawl in bed and I lay there until I fall asleep.