8|𝖠 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆'𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

A few months later

I'm walking past the printing room When I hear Cheri talking to another woman she says she's just something for him to look at. He could've had one of us but he chose that slut. She's only been here for 6 months she'll be gone in no time. She should've stayed in London she doesn't belong here. I say I'm glad you feel that way your fired. She says M.mr Petrov I say have the office cleared by tomorrow morning and I walk out. I go up to our floor and I go to her office. I knock and she says come in. I walk in and she's typing. She looks up at me and she says Hi there. I say I fired Cheri she says was she talking about me again? I say doesn't matter it was taken care of. She stand and she walks around her desk. She approaches me and she says Would you want to grab lunch? I say Sure she grabs her purse and we make our way out. We walk to the elevator and I press the button. The doors open and we step in I press the lobby button and it takes us down. We walk out into the lobby and out the double doors. We get in my car and I drive to our favorite Chinese place. She gets shrimp chow mean and the broccoli and steak. I get shrimp fried rice and coconut shrimp. We start eating and she steals some of my coconut shrimp. She's always stealing my food.

Later that night

I'm sitting in my office and she walks in as she always does. She says Hi I say hello she says Are you busy? I close my lap top and I say what can I do for you? She says I want to come home with you. I look at her rather surprised and she turns bright red. I say you want to come home with me? She says I do I mean it's supposed to be a storm and I don't wanna be alone. I figure you could keep me safe. I say of course I stand and I say how about you spend the weekend? She gives me this look. I say I won't touch you if you don't want me too. She starts blushing profusely and she looks adorable. She says I'm sure you want to touch me I say you know I do.