14|𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

I'm holding her naked body she's snuggled into me. We got her car and stuff flown in yesterday. I say Love she says hmm? I say Christmas is in 3 weeks I was thinking maybe we could go to the Alps for Christmas. Maybe your parents could come. She says Okay I kiss her cheek and she snuggles deeper into me. She closes her eyes and it's not long before falls asleep in my arms. I eventually fall asleep to the sound of her soft snores.

A week later

We're pulling up to the cabin were meeting her parents here. She says looks like we're first. I say indeed we are I turn off the car and get out. I walk around to her side and help her out. She says it's so cold I hug her and she holds onto me. That's when her parents pull up with Hope. They turn off the car and get out. She hugs them all and we go in. I lead her to our room and we start unpacking. She says Will you go buy wood you don't strike me as a wood chopping man. I say baby I can chop wood trust me. She says Please Gray I say fine. I go out and I say I'm going to the store do you guys need anything? They say No but Hope invites herself on the car ride. We walk outside and I unlock the car. We get in and I pull out  and start driving. The car ride is quiet we get there and I get alot of wood. I pay and put it in the back seat. We get in the car and I drive back. I take it in and I take a bag to our room. I say Do you want me to build you a fire Love? She says yes Gray I build her fire and she comes to me. She says kiss me Gray I say Love your family are nearby. She says I guess I'll have to be quiet then. I say Love she starts unbuckling my belt and she gets my pants and briefs down. She gets on her knees and she grips my member. I say Are you about to- I'm cut off by her practically swallowing my fucking cock. I grab her by her hair and she gives me some really good head. I fill her mouth with semen and she swallows all of it like a good girl. I bring her up and I say your such a good girl. She says your good girl I can't help but smile.