7|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌

⚠︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯⚠︎

A few weeks later

I'm knocking on her office door she says Come in Mr Petrov. I go in and I say Didn't we talk about that? She says Gray I say Love she looks up at me and I say are you busy tonight? She says I am I'm going out tonight. I say with? She says My sister's in town I say oh maybe breakfast in the morning. She smiles and says okay I'll have breakfast with you. I say perfect and I walk out closing the door behind me. I work and she walks in at around 8. She says I'll see you later Gray I say bye Love. She waves and she leaves out.

Later that night

I'm sitting in one of my clubs with a friend of mine. It's not long before Love catches my eye. What is she doing here?she's in this red corset dress her hair down she looks stunning. Her sister is the slutty one and she's the innocent one you can tell. Her sister forces a few drinks on her and she walks over to the dance floor. I approach the booth and I say What are you doing here? She smiles at me and she says I got suckered.
That's when her slut sister approaches us. She says who's this? Love says this is my boss Gray. She says Gray I say I'd  prefer it if you address me as Mr. Petrov. Love looks surprised her sister looks to her and says do you mind? Love says I do mind her sister says oh you like him like him. Love turns bright red and she says could you go? Her sister leaves and I say you like me? She says as much as I should. I say Can I take you somewhere? She says I don't wanna be judged for coming with you. I say Who cares I help her up and I lead her out of the club and to my car. We get in and I drive away she says where are we going? I say The beach she says alright. I drive for about 2 hours until we get to the beach. I get out and help her out. I lead her down to the water and she says this is beautiful. I say I'm glad you think so she says How often do you come here? I say I haven't come in a long time. I grab her hand and lead her into the water. We stand where it reaches our ankles. I cup her face and she looks into my eyes. I say Can I kiss you? She says yes her tone soft and gentle. I lean down and kiss her lips and she returns it gently. I deepen it and it gets really intense. We pull away after awhile and she's flustered. She pulls me down by my tie and she kisses my lips my lips. It surprises me but I kiss her back.