6|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖯𝗍 2

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

Later that night

We're walking into an expensive hotel he leads me to the front desk. He says Petrov she gives him two key cards. He leads me to the elevator and he presses the button. The doors open with a ding and we step in. I scan the card and it takes us up. The doors open and we walk out into the hallway. He leads me to a door and he unlocks it. We go in and he says you can have first pick. I look between the two adjoined room. I decide on the bigger one and he doesn't say anything. I get in the shower and i wash my body. I get out and I put on a night gown soon I hear a knock and I open it. He looks down at me and I see him checking me out. He says I was wondering would you wanna order in? I say sure and I make my way out and to qhis room. I sit on his bed and he walks over to the phone. He says what do you want? I say surprise me he says alright he orders our food and a glass of wine. After awhile we hear a knock and he walks over to the door. He opens it and the young man rolls the tray into the room. He checks me out and Gray says if your done eye-fucking her you can go now. I'm kind of surprised by it I say I didn't know you were the jealous type. He glares at me and I find it cute. I say so what did you get? He removes the covers and he gives me a plate. It's my favorite shrimp pasta. He grabs his and we eat together. Once we're done we have a few glasses of wine.

The Next Morning

I'm sitting beside Gray we're sitting across from the men he came to Tokyo to meet with. The man says what a beautiful woman you have here. Gray says indeed she is but we are not here to discuss my Assistant. The man says you usually travel alone I'm surprised to see you with a woman. Gray says like I said before we are not here to discuss my Assistant. They eventually talk business and I decide to tune them out. They come to an agreement after awhile and we leave. He helps me in the car and he gets in. He starts it and he starts driving. I say why am I the first assistant in a long time? He says it doesn't matter what matters is your here. I say for your benefit he says Love. I say why did you hire me Mr. Petrov? He pulls over and He says Ms. Larsson I hired you because your over qualified a bachelor's in business. That's pretty impressive don't you think? I say do you really think so? He says I do I say okay and that's when he starts driving again.