[ 05 ]

"Harry Potter has been expelled from Hogwarts."

"What?!"

Disbelief, confusion and anxiety were filled in Aine and she drops her baggage to the ground while Aion quickly grabs it, dusting away the Floo powder and bringing it into the wooden floorings. Elliot takes Aine out of the Floo network before sitting her down by the couch. 

"What... Why? Why is he expelled? What in Godric's name did he do again?" she gasped.

"Expelled!" she exclaimed in disbelief and Elliot crouches down to her eye level and puts a hand on her shoulders. 

"He broke the law of 'No underage magic', and the Ministry has found out about it," her father explained and she blinks back to her surprise.

"Wow, I knew he was crazy but this is just foolish. Why would he do that?" she asks, scoffing at the trouble Harry has gotten himself into. Was that why Lucius Malfoy was so eager in mocking her earlier? Did he know what happened? 

Of course, he did.

Aine's monologue thrashed around her mind and she sighs through her nose, fuming slightly. 

Her father and Aion had briefed her about how Dumbledore arrived hours ago to direct them to the Order of the Phoenix Headquarters, which was in Twelve Grimmauld Place to meet and discuss their next move. Aine quickly changed out of her clothes and walked back into the living room where they were ready to go. 

"I just came back and what a welcome," she mutters to herself, sarcasm in her tone, her fatigue was at its peak, seeping into her body and draining her as the time ticks away. 

Her brother ruffles her hair and squeezes her hand, "We'll be back soon, Lianna. Hang in there a little while more, alright?" he cheers her and she mustered a smile, nodding.

All three of them had their wand with them before Elliot told his children, "Alright. Aion, Aine. You two will go first. I'll come after you're gone."

They nodded and stepped into the fireplace, taking the Floo powder in one hand each before Aion held hands with his sister. "Ready?" he asks.

Aine took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, totally! I'm doing this twice already today," she chuckles, taking a deep breath.

"It's Twelve Grimmauld Place. So say it very clearly," Elliot reminded them and they nodded.

"Okay, let's go," Aine breathes.

"1... 2... 3," Aion counted.

"TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE!" The siblings shouted in unison, tossing the powder into the fireplace and then, they were transported. Their feet lifted off and the familiar warm green flames enveloped them, and within a few seconds, they landed on the ground. When the flames and dust cleared up, revealed to them were a gothic-looking interior and a bunch of arguing adults, shoutings being thrown left and right across the table and yet neither of them seemed to have discovered the arrival of the Estoileon children.

"If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry! If it wasn't for Harry... we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back!"

"He's not a child, Molly..."

"But he's not an adult either! He's not James, Sirius!"

"Well, he's not even your son."

"He's as good as... Who else has he got?"

"You don't understand! We have to do this now or never!" 

"For gosh sake, stop acting like amateurs!"

"That's because, with our plan to wait, we are acting like amateurs!"