[ 42 ]

After witnessing Harry's crestfallen face, Aine along with Ginny had gone after the trio after they were gone from sight. The two had found the three of them heading to the Gryffindor common room after the boy had muttered Sirius's name in a trance. 

There were shoutings coming out from the common room that could be heard from the staircases belonging to someone Aine knew

"Harry, please, just listen!" Hermione persuaded desperately. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"WHAT IF HE IS?" Harry retorted back. "I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, I know what I saw!"

Aine pushed open the portrait, entering with Ginny by her side. "What's going on? I can hear you yelling miles away!" the redheaded girl said, meeting Ron's nervous looks.

"Nothing you should be concerned with," Harry replied roughly, he sighs loudly, ruffling his messy hair with frustration.

Ginny narrowed her eyes at him, "There's no need for you to use that tone with me," she said coolly, hands on her hips. "We saw what happened earlier and thought you might need some help."

"Well, you can't," Harry said shortly, leaving Ginny baffled by his snappiness.

"Hey!" Aine shot back at him, standing in front of Ginny. She disliked the way Harry was speaking to them, he was giving her the same look that he had given her back when Snape was comparing them both during their last Legilimency lesson. "We're just worried, Harry. There's no need to be rude."

The boy cursed loudly, making his friends look at him with surprise. It was the first time they heard him swear so angrily. The last thing he needed right now was to go against Aine again. He kept fidgeting as if waiting for his two friends to get their stuff so that he could leave.

"Harry, wait!" Hermione said, calming her friend down. "Maybe they can help."

The two boys looked at her, wondering what their smart friend got in mind. She turns to Aine and Ginny who were more than willing to do whatever they can to assist him. "What do we need to do?" Ginny asks, ignoring the eye roll from Harry. 

Hermione began to explain to them about Harry's vision, about how the boy had seen his godfather being tortured at the hands of He-who-should-not-be-named. 

"You let him into your mind?" Aine questioned with disbelief, "Harry— You can't do that! You went through hours of classes to make sure you had your mind in control! What if this is just another one of Voldemort's schemes to lure you out?" 

"I told him that earlier... It could be one of his misleading dreams..." Hermione trails off, trying to help her friend see the truth instead of being so emotional about his visions. 

"IT'S NOT A DREAM!" roars Harry, growing even more agitated. "It's just like Mister Weasley in the Department of Mysteries! I saw the door— The one I'd been dreaming about! I have this feeling that it is... REAL!" he shouted, wanting his friends to believe him.

Everyone fell silent as they exchanged anxious looks, they watch Harry catch his breath after ranting. It wasn't as if they didn't believe him, nor did they think that he was mad. Well, perhaps he was a little. But none of them wanted to take the risk to ignore it. "He's the only family I've got left, I can't lose him too..." Harry muttered, his voice breaking. He tries to compose himself before he spoke again. "Please help me..."

Ron places a hand on his friend's shoulders, nodding. "We will, Harry. But you listen to Hermione. We go to Grimmauld Place to check if Sirius is there first, if he isn't— We go to London, okay?" he counsels.