[ 20 ]

For the next few days, Aine and her friends began finding potential places for Dumbledore's Army to train. However, to no avail, just as it was difficult to shake off Umbridge's eyes around the castle.  It was equally hard to not cause any suspicions about their actions. That is until Neville Longbottom found a magical door while wandering past the seventh-floor corridors one evening... 

Aine watches as a metal gate appeared from the stoned wall. What seemed to be sculpted stone had faded into wrought iron, the colour of sand darkening into a black metallic frame before a door emerges. Then the materialized wooden doors swung open heavily, growling along as it reveals to them an empty massive room. 

"You've done it, Neville! You found the Room of Requirement!" Hermione beams at the sight of the cold blue room, she patted Neville's back and the boy swallows nervously, proud that he has finally done something useful. He found himself gaining a tiny bit of confidence and had secretly bumped his fists happily. 

All of them took a step into the room, their mouths gaping open in awe, glancing around as they marvel at it. There was a certain beauty to the empty room. It was illuminated with the colour of the evening skies and it had a slight glow with the fireplace behind. Small pockets of the light had shone down, emitting a rather ravishing and peaceful ambient. 

The entrance of the room had slowly fused back itself, the strong iron gates merging until it faded into a reflective wall, mirroring the surroundings of the room. It was the perfect place to train, it was spacious and the ceiling was high enough to perform levitating spells, there were also mirrors plastered on every wall so that they could check and fix their stances when they were training. However, it wasn't something Aine had particularly liked since she had developed a slight fear of mirrors after last year. It was nonetheless pretty useful. 

Marbled benches were positioned on either side of the room so that they could sit and rest during in-between training breaks and the fireplace had graced the room with not only light but also provided warmth in this cold winter. Aine could only think of how much more pretty the place was going to be during the day since there were ceiling windows which meant that there was sufficient natural light that could flow in.

Ron raised a quizzical brow and looks at Hermione, "The... What?" he asks and his older brothers snickered in the back. 

"The room that Aine had suggested previously but we didn't know where it's located until... Now," Harry enlightens him and his best friend let out an 'oh', nodding along as he remembers it only then.

Hermione smiled and turns to her friends, feeling a sudden surge of excitement to finally have a place that they had. "It's also known as the Come and Go Room," she informed the rest, "The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs," she explained.

"That explains why it looks huge and seems suitable for us," Ron remarked, impressed.

Fred whistles from behind and George claps, once again surprised by their school's magic. The applause echoed throughout the room and he chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief. "Wow... This is so bloody amazing!"

"Now you tell me, Georgie," Fred chimes and Aine smirked, agreeing with them. She took the liberty to wander around, looking out of the stained glass windows to see the deepening day. Her smile never left her face, she was just so amazed and fascinated by everything in this room: the structure, the chandelier, the windows, even the fireplace looked cool, and all except the mirrors, even though they were aged nicely, Aine couldn't help but feel anxious about seeing her many reflections in the room. It reminded her of the mysterious woman in the mirror.