Chapter 2

Today is Double update.🎊🎊🎊

Sound of the music starts striking my ear drums which is increasing till I can glimpse at the people dancing in front of my house door , from my window.My Aunt glare at me signalling to sit back .I look at the girls who is till now near the window peeping outside it as a front side of decorated car can be seen near the corner of street.I sit on my bed controlling strong urge to look at the man with whom I am going to spend my whole life.Soon, my room gets vacant as Everyone run to welcome groom.

I stands up to go near window so that I can see him but then sit down in front of my mirror , dropping my plan as looking at him is not going to change anything.I have to marry him even if his two incisors are missing.

I look at myself in the mirror.Red lehenga with heavy embroidery is wrapped around my body ,my hand is full of the bangles while some beautiful necklaces are adoring my neck along with the earrings and a maang tika on head.My Hair is tied in the bun under the dupatta on my head.This is first time when I am allowed to use lipstick ,kajal and other makeup items.I can't stop myself from admiring my own beauty.

"Wow jiji,aap bahut lucky ho"Said my cousin sister , Sweta as she enter in my room."Jiju, bahut hot hai"She said dreamily."per pta nhi kyu wo mujhe hi ghure jaa rahe the .Kahi unhe mujhse love at first sight to nhi ho gya na"She said panicking while I just shook my head.For her Evey second boy is in love with her.

My eyes fall on my mother who is standing near the door with satisfactory smile.
"Bahut hi sundar ladka hai beta"She said coming towards door.

"to tumhe kya lga tumhari beti ho kisi ke bhi ghar bhej denge"Said My aunt entering in the room not looking happy anymore but then forced a smile on her face as some more relatives arrive."Are apni beti se badh kar hi mante hai hum isse"She said looking at the relative" tabhi to itne roopwan ladke ko apni beti ke liye nhi balki iske liye chuna hai"She said looking at me.After that She starts boosting that how she took care of me and how my uncle never let me feel absence of my father and then conversation turn towards him as my rest relatives start praising him but they don't forget about the changed name from the invitation card which my aunt told that it was all printing mistake .Look of the ladies told that they are not convinced from this story.Soon someone come to call me on altar and I with rest others around me come down taking slow steps .In whole journey ,I can't lift my eyelids as I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

When I paused near the stairs to reach at the altar, I dare to lift my eyelids for some seconds and found him looking at me.Again I shifted my gaze on the floor as I sit beside him and in front of holy fire.As priest starts chanting mantras,I look at the holy fire feeling its warmth which make me recall my imagination of my wedding.On priest instructions I kept my hand on his hand as my uncle and aunt perform Kanya dyan.After some more chanting he pick up mangalsutra and ties it around my neck.Again I look up for a second and looks down before I can see any emotion in his eyes.I close my eyes as he put vermillion on my head.We stand up to give unbreakable promise to each other in front of holy fire.

With every 'phera' ,a stranger is becoming inseparable part of my life and I am becoming a part of his family and His family is becoming mine . I really don't know how many members are there in my new family ,what is their name,I am totally clueless about their nature.Infact I am totally clueless about my husband's nature too.Yes,He is my husband now as I have completed last 'phera' .

First ray of sun starts illuminating the earth.I feel like someone has kept some heavy weight on my heart as I starts walking toward the door to start the new journey of my life.All of sudden, I don't want to go .Sudden urge to stop the time arise in my heart as I look at my mother.Suddenly I realise that I am not that little Ananya who couldn't sleep without feeling presence of her mother around her.However I was alone in Lucknow due to my work and I was living in my own room since a long time but still suddenly I want again to become little Ananya.Only Mumma's Ananya.I embrace her as I can't control my tears.I don't want to leave her but still unwillingly I left her and look at my uncle and Aunt as their eyes are moist too.I never thought that one day I feel bad to leave them but yes ,I am feeling bad maybe because they are my family and I spent my childhood with them.
I sit on the car looking at the my family and my mother.After sometime he too seat beside me after taking with my family.

Car has started and I look back at the my family from the window who are going away from me and finally they are gone as my new Journey has started.

So how was the chapter?

Precap- Character sketch