Chapter 13

"Hello sir"Said Ananya sitting in front of a old man in a house."I am glad ki aap humari help karne ke liye ready ho gaye"

"Its my pleasure ki mai kisi kaam aa raha hu and thank you ki aap khud mere ghar tak aayi "Said that old man .

"That's not big deal sir."Said Ananya and show him a picture ."Kya aap mujhe iss manuscript ke baare me koi information de sakte hai? "

He takes the phone and looks at it carefully adjusting his spectacles.

"Ha ,ha ye wahi Manuscript hai na jisse Germany se India laya gya tha"Said old man looking at Ananya.

"Ji,aap isper likhe hue words ka matlab bta sake to humari bahut help hogi "She said zooming the picture.

"Iss per sabd nhi likhe hai."He said giving phone back."iss par chinh hai.ye ek Naksa hai "He said sitting straight.

"Naksa?."She said looking at the picture."Kaha ka Map hai ye?"

"Archaeological research centres bhi issi sawal ka jawab janne ki koshish kar rahe hai"Said that Man."per iss ke sign ko ab tak decode nhi Kiya jaa saka hai."

"But ye map to aadhura hai"Said Ananya.

"Iske tukre alag alag archaeological sites me mile hai . Isliye iska alag, alag tukra alag,alag jagah preserved hai"Said that man.

"Thank you Sir"Said Ananya standing up.

"Mr.Pawre pta kijiye ki iss manuscript ke baaki parts kaha preserved hai. Said Ananya as she stands up from her chair in her office."Kal tak mujhe un sare jagahon ki details chahiye."

"Ok mam"Said Mr.Pawre saluting her.

In Dev's house.

Ananya enters in her house and found that Dev is sleeping placing his head on Smita's lap on sofa in Living room .

"Kya hua?Ye aaise kyu so raha hai?"asked Ananya looking at Dev.

"Kyu mai aapni maa ke god me so bhi nhi sakta"Said Dev still closing his eyes."Tumhari permision leni parego."He said looking at her."Tum itni jaldi kaise aa gayi "He said sitting up.

"Kyu Mai apne ghar  jaldi nhi aa sakti"Said Ananya mimicking Dev."tumhari permission leni paregi"

"Achcha hua tum jaldi aa gayi beta"Said Smita coming toward her."tumhari Maa ka phone aaya tha.Tumhe ghar bula rahi thi.Mai soch rhi hu ki tum dono aaj hi mil aayo unse."She said looking at Dev and Ananya ."Ek ,do hafte apni Maa ke pass rahogi to unhe bhi achcha lagega"She said looking at wide smile on Ananya's face.
"Ok ,Maa "She said cheerfully.

Dev-"Aaj jaana hai to ek ghante me nikalna parega warna pahuchte pahuchte bahut raat ho jayegi."

Ananya-"Ok to Mai abhi packing kar leti hu"

Dev-"Mai bhi help karta hu"

"Noooooo"Said Ananya suddenly."Mai kar lungi .Help karna hai to help mat karo "Saying this she goes in her room while Smita laughs looking at Dev's face.

"Mumma"Ananya runs to hug her mother as soon as she step down from the car .

"Kaisi ho "Said Devaki caressing her daughter's hair.

"ye sawal to tum apne damad se puchhoo "Said Manorama looking at Dev who is coming towards them with the suitcase.

Dev touches their feet and they enter in the house talking with each other.

Dev is sitting on the bed and is  observing Ananya's room.Her room has more furniture than his room but her bed is half of his bed. Sitting on same position from half of an hour, he observed every minute details of her room and now nothing is left to do but still she is out of his line of Vision.She just disappear from his sight as soon as she enter in the house  and now two hours has passed and she can neither be seen nor heard.

"Jiju aap dahi khate ho na"asked Sweta from the door and he just nodded getting annoyed from Ananya's absence.Does she remember his presence or not? But then he argued with himself that she has came here after a month. So obviously she must be spending time with her family .

"Damad ji chaliye khana taiyar hai"Said Manorma coming towards him.

"Ji"said Dev standing up.

As he walks towards the Dining table he catch sight of Ananya who is helping her mother in keeping food on dining table.

"Beta aur lo"Said Devaki trying to serve him 3rd time
"Nhi nhi please ab aur kahunga to phaat jaunga" Said Dev making barrier of his hand between  his plate and serving spoon.

"But tumne khaya hi kaha hai"Said Ananya suppressing her smile.

"Aur nhi to kya "saying this Devaki put two more pratha in his plate while Dev glare at Ananya as he eat.

"Aap kyu plate utha rahe hai"Said Manorma as Dev pick up his plate after eating ."Ananya kis liye hai"

"Ananya mera jhootan uthane ke liye nhi hai chachi ji"said Dev shuting mouth of Manorma."Mai apni plate khud saaf karta hu.Mujhe achcha nhi lagta ki koi meri jhoota saaf kare "Saying this he pick up the plate and is going toward the kitchen.

Ananya looks at her aunt and sister who is looking at Dev like he demanded their kidneys in dowry.She put her hand on her face to suppress her laughter which is threating her to escape as she can imagine that slow motion scene which is running in her aunt's mind looking at Dev who is now crossing the threshold of the kitchen.

At night

Ananya enter in her room and look at Dev  who is sitting on her bed holding his stomach.

"Kya hua?"She said walking toward him.
"tum to kuch bolo hi mat"He said looking at her annoyed."tumne kuch khaya hi kaha hai "He said mimicking her."Itna jyada kha liya hai ki ab pet me dard hone lga hai."

"To jyada nhi khana chahiye tha na"she said making innocent face "Insaan ko humesha jitna bhook ko utna hi khana chahiye"
He glare at her as she speaks.
"Ok,ok fine."She said sitting beside him."Mumma ke pass hajme ki goli hai le kar kha lo."

"Ha , to la kar do na"He said looking at her.
Ananya"tum khud le lo na"
Dev-"Are mai kaise..
"Kyu Dabbu?Ye ghar tumhara hai"She speak smiling inwardly whereas he looks at him raising his eyebrows."Ye pariwar tumhara hai aur mai .."She stops while he smirks.

"Aur Tum ?"He asked with loopside smile.
"So ,jao sab thik ho jayega"Said Ananya hurriedly while going on her side with a smile on her face.

So how was the chapter?

Precap- Return of Ray

Chalo aaj precap de hi diya