Chapter 41

Sun rays peeps into his bedroom , lightening up the room with new and fresh light.

He looks at her pale face . Some fresh tear drops are still near corner of her closed eyes.Sleep has overtaken her consciousness just some minutes before.
But he couldn't close his eyes .How can he ,When he know that he is sheer reason for her grief. All night he listened to her sobbing but he was not able to any thing.He wanted to embrace her and told her to stop crying like that but he couldn't and he know that may be he will never be able to embrace her again as she gave him clear warning last night.

She snuggle in his chest trying to stop sunrays from disturbing her.She open her eyes as she recalled last day and is going to back off but before that he himself hurriedly shifts back and fall down from bed.

She sits up hurriedly looking at him stunned.

"kya kar rahi thi aap, Madam".He said looking at her with shocked expression whereas she looks at him confused.

"Ek bechare abla purush ke saath aaisa karne se pehle aapko shram nhi aayi"He said putting his both hand on his in criss cross manner .He stands up and sits on the bed , looking at her cautiously while she keep looking at him with same expression.

"Kisi ANJAAN insan per bharosa karne ka zamana hi nhi Raha" He said dramatically , pressurising the word while looking at Ananya from corner of her eyes.

She looks at him as she understands reason for his behaviour.

"Maa ne bahut achhi dress di hai na ."He said looking at the gifts recieved by Ananya from his parents.

"kyu kar rahe ho tum ye?" She asked looking at him unbelievably.Only she knows that how she control her tears and pretends to smile in front of whole family but Still they got to know that there is something wrong with her and she had to make excuse of work stress.And here he is behaving normally when there is no one around except her. How can he behave like that?

"Sara saman bistar per rahega to hum soyenge kaha .Hatana to parega na" He said picking up gifts from bed.

"Stop this drama "She said angrily snatching gift packet from his hand "tum achhe se jante ho mai kya puchh rahi hu.Kyu kar rahe ho ye sab ?. Aaisa kya hai uss Manuscript me ki uske samne tumhare liye logo ke jaan ki koi kimaat nhi hai" She asked angrily ."Kisi aur ki nhi to kam se kam Maa aur papa ke bare me to socho .Kya bitegi un per jab unhe sach pta chalega." Tear rolled down on her cheeks as she speaks." Ek hi bete ho tum unke .Kya hoga unka jab tumhe tumhare crime ki saja milegi .Kaise rahenge wo socha hai tumne" She is speaking about his parents but one more name is hidden in her words that is Ananya herself . How can she leave if ...

"Crime?Kaun sa crime.?" He replied looking at her with smirk."Bina evidence ke tum kuch bhi shabit nhi kar sakti aur Mai sirf cake ki chori ka saboot chhor sakta hu aur kisi bhi cheez ka nahi" He said looking at her with smile .He bents down and pick up the gifts and goes towards the wardrobe to keep it .

"Aaisa hi kuch overconfidence tumhe pehle bhi hoga na" She said looking at his back." Ana mujh per itna vishwas karti hai to mujh per shak karne ka sawal hi nhi hai.Hai na." Her voice quaver as she speaks.

He chuckles and look at her.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki tumne apni kabiliyat se mere bare me pta chla hai"He said coming towards her."Nope. Tumhe sach pta chla kyuki tum meri patni ho aur mai tumse pyar karta hu" He said calmly." Agar aaisa nhi hota to tumhe mere birth mark ke bare me pta hi nhi hota aur na hi tum apne pyar ke naam per mere gale me billi wali ghanti bandh pati" He said holding the Locket.

"Bina kisi evidence ke tum legal procedures se to Bach gye ho per mere nazro me iss tarah gir gaye ho ki ab humare rishte me kuch nhi bacha " She said with tear filled eyes .Smile on his face vanishes.

"Jis tarah ek hi pal me tum ek dum ajnabi se lagne lage ho waise hi aaj tum mere liye anjaan ho."She said with heavy heart ."Mera bas chale tumhare saath Mai ek pal bhi na rahu .Sirf Maa ,papa aur Mumma ke karan mujhe tumhare saath iss kamre me rehna par raha hai lekin sirf tab tak jab tak mai tumhe tumhare crimes ki saja nhi dilwa deti. Tab tak sab ke samne happy married life jeene ka natak karna parega." Fresh tears rolled down on her cheeks as she speaks.

"Lekin iss kamre me hum dono sirf do ajnabi jaise rahenge.And Don't you dare to cross your limit" She said gritting her teeths as she points her finger toward him." Kyuki uske baad mai ek pal ke liye bhi iss ghar me nhi rukungi.Samjhe"

Wiping her tears she goes toward the bed and lie down on the beds.Sleep is far away from her eyes and tears is not listening to her and keep flowing without her permission.

"Dekhiye Madam mai koi aaisa waisa aadmi nhi hu . Shaadi suda hu aur apni patni se bahut pyar karta hu . Full on patni wrata hu" He said .

If it is some other day then she will surely laugh at his antics but today she comes down from the bed without speaking anything and leaves from the room.

"Mujhse naraz ho to khud ko saja kyu de rahi ho" He said looking towards the door." Ek baar smile kar do na ,Ana. " Tear rolled down on his cheeks . Heaviness of his heart is increasing. "Tumhe iss tarah to mai rehne nhi dunga .Mujhse nafrat karna hai to karo per mujhse pyar karne ke liye khud ko saja dene nhi dunga . Chahe jo ho jaye Anu , tumhare chehre per smile to la kar rahunga."

So how was the chapter?