Chapter 14

As Dawn replaces the darkness of the night,Dev open his eyes lazily while yawning and look beside him where her wife is sleeping peacefully and is very close to him due to small bed.He turn toward her and look at her face taking his own time admiring her beauty.He doesn't know till when he keep staring at her but he realised that he is looking at her from long time when she shrug due to direct sunrays falling on her eyes and is trying to block the rays by shifting her position on bed.

He smiles looking at annoyed expression on her face even is her sleep.He is going to sit up as he thought to pull the curtains to block Sunrays but gets stiffed at half sitting position as she buried her face in his chest to stop sunrays .

He tries to sit up ignoring his desire to  remain in same position for long , long time.But she wrapped her arms around him resisting this blockage to move out of way of Sunrays and snuggles more into his chest.

"A...Anu.."He said, gently trying to remove her arms.
"Hmmm"She replied sleepily making her grip more tight.Taking a deep sigh, he put his real effort to remove his hand which disturb her sleep.

She open her eyes instantly realising that she is cuddling him and hurriedly move away from him.She sits up avoiding to look at him as she is aware that his eyes is on her.

"So.. sorry wo..neend me pta ...pta nhi chla"She said feeling embarassed.

"Ooo"He said sitting up"Thank you" He said suppressing his smile as she looks at him instantly with confused expression.

"I hope tumhe aaise hi neend me pta na chale"He whispered near her ear before standing up and goes toward the door but not before looking at her red face.

She doesn't know why she her heart starts beating faster whenever he said something like that.She looks at the clock which shows 7 past ten.

"Tumhe aaj school nhi jana".She asked looking at him.

He turn back after opening the door and look at Ananya with a serious expression.
"Ek baat hai Anu,jisse mujhe pehle hi bta dena chahiye tha"He said coming towards her.

Ananya looks at him confused as he never sounded this much serious.
"Ana Mai tumhe ek sach btana chahta hu"He said sitting on the edge of the bed.He hold her both hand looking at her for some seconds."Anu,... Anu...Sunday ko schools band rahte hai."He said in same serious tone .So that Ananya takes some second to understand his words and he laughs looking at Ananya's worried face while Ananya roll her eyes and smiles at the end.

He stops laughing hearing a knock on the door.
"Good morning Jiju"Said Sweta.

"good morning."Said Dev looking at Sweta who is looking from Dev to Ananya with weird Smile.

"Chai ready hai .Aap dono abhi bahar aa rahe ho na.Ya phir aur waqt lagega"She said smiling more widely.

"Ha, hum aa rahe hai"Said Dev standing up and leaves the room but not before looking at Sweta who is still smiling unnecessarily.

He forced a smile and move forward.
"tumhe yahi rehna hai"Said Ananya as she comes out from her room, looking at her sister who is silently giggling standing near the door.

"Nhi ,nhi .mai kaise miss kar Sakti hu"She said excitedly and move forward while Ananya follow her shrugging her shoulder.

As she enter in the living room her mother and aunt  is standing in a corner , suppressing her smile.Dev is sitting in front of her uncle and is looking above the edges of the cup feeling weird due to the the looks he is recieving from the ladies .

"Aap fresh ho Jaiyiye, phir hum aaram se baat karenge."Said her uncle who himself called him to talk as he can't meet him last night due to his work."Meri chai room me le aao"He said to his wife while standing up and goes in his room.

Dev looks at Ananya keeping back his cup asking about strange behaviour of her family from his eyes.But inspite of answering him ,she looks at him with wide eyes and open her mouth to say something but stops looking at other people who are standing there and are trying hard to suppress their smile except sweta who is smiling widely .

"Mai .. fresh ho kar aati hu"She said without meeting eyes of anyone and enter in her room taking long step.

He looks at the empty corridor confused.

"Jiju ,Didi se kehna ki wo aapki shirt achhe se saaf kare.Koi nishaan nhi rehna chahiye "Said Sweta giggling.

Then Dev  look down at his shirt where red mark of lipstick is there.He looks at it with wide eyes as he understood reason for the strange behaviour of every body .

"Mera phone baj raha hai shayad."Saying this he stands up and enter in his room .

"tum bta nhi sakti thi mujhe"He said as he reaches near Ananya who is sitting on the bed, as they heard laughter that erupted in the living room.

"Tum dhyan nhi rakh sakte the"She said equally annoyed from the awkward situation.

Dev-"Mujhe kaise pta chalta ?"
"to mujhe kaise pta chalta?"She repeated before understanding that what she is saying.

"Mere khayal se aapke pass aankhe hai.Aapka kya khayal hai"Said Dev sarcastically looking at her unbelievably.

Ananya"Aankhen to tumhare pass bhi hai na."

Dev looks at her like 'are you hearing yourself?'

"I mean tumhe dhyan rakhna chahiye tha "Said Ananya looking at his look."tumhari wajah se hume aaise awkward situation ko face karna pra"

"Mere wajah se "He said looking at her unbelievably."Mai kaise dhyan deta.Mujhe kya pta tha ki tumne mujhe kiss kiya"

Ananya looks at him with wide eyes as he speaks what he is thinking about her.How dare he to think that she is doing these things while he sleep.

"Maine tumne koi .."She said looking at him angrily ."tumhe kya lagta hai mai tumhare neend ka fayda uthati hu."

"Ha to ye nishan kya apne aap aa gya hai"Said Dev pointing at his shirt.

"Idiot ,aaj subah jab mai tumse...'" She stops as she is too shy to even mention about cuddling and then Dev realised that this may be possible.

He looks away awkwardly , mentally slapping himself.What he is thinking that she kissed him when he is sleeping.

They awkward moment is broken by the sudden voices that are coming from the living room.

"Ab Kya hua "Said Ananya

"Chalo dekhte hai"He said while moving going towards the door but Ananya pull him back .

"Tum aaise jaoge " She said pointing at the shirt.
"Are ha,Mai naha kar aata hu"He said scratching his hairs and goes towards the bathroom whereas Ananya move towards the living room .

Her legs refused to move as she looks at the person sitting on the sofa.
"Ray"She said slowly looking at him.

So how was the chapter?

Precap dene wali thi phir socha rehne hi deti hu