Chapter 62

A Moon three time bigger  than the sun (Seen from the  Earth) is illuminating the whole Planet with its soothing cold moonlight .Clusters of stars has shrouded the whole Sky except the beautiful dense cloud whose outline is shining beautifully.Ananya is standing with her husband on the top of a mountain that almost touches the cloud.It feels like she is standing in the cloud .

Earlier when she has came here , she was so much into her fear that she missed to admire this fascinating miracle of the nature.So now her eyes are busy in admiring this beauty whereas her husband eyes are admiring her beauty.

"Wowww.This is just .... Amazing" Said Ananya dreamily while looking at the sky.Dev smiles looking at her astonished face.

"Aage aur bhi bahut kuch hai dekhne ke liye" Said Dev to grab Ananya's attention ." Chale?" He asked looking at Ananya who nodded slightly.

As she nodded ,A beautifully decorated vehicle arrives there . Behind that vehicle there are ten more vehicles that has surrounded that Vehicle.

Men protected with armours starts coming down from the vehicles and start gathering around the Dev and Ananya.Ananya looks at Dev confused who smiles in return to assure her that everything is fine.

They take their position and bow down while sitting on the knees and speak something which is not deciphered by Ananya.Dev too said Something which is not understandable by Ananya.

"Sorry ,Tumhe translator Maine Diya nhi"Said Dev with sheepish smile .He take out a small button shaped instrument and give it to her.

Ananya hold the instrument in her fist while Dev and the men are still talking in the language that she can't understand but the expression of the armed men is conveying that they are happy about something and then everyone at the Ananya with bright smile .Ananya too smile awkwardly as she is clueless about the conversation.

Dev , like a gentleman, forwarded his hand toward her ,and she hold it happily.They walk toward the Vehicle . As they stand in front of the Vehicle the door of the vehicle open and a small metal platform come down . Dev stand on that platform whereas Ananya is still looking at him flabbergasted.
He again forwarded his hand and she hold his hand and stand on the platform.Soon the platform raises and automatically goes inside the vehicle.
As they enter in the vehicle ,door gets closed.

Ananya looks around in that Vehicle .It is like a mini house .A beautiful luxurious bed in the corner ,a small table with different types of things to eat is kept near the bed then there is a door that open to the another part of the vehicle where there is sitting arrangement with the monitor attached to the wall . From the back door of the bedroom there is another room that contains a swimming pool decorated beautifully with scented perfumes and flowers.

"Dabbu ye sab..." She tried to speak after looking at the every corner of the vehicle."Ye tumhara ghar hai kya?" She asked astonished.

"No ,ye hai Rosaticcle   for Arenholen and Ottaldel ke liye "  Said Dev lying on the bed comfortably.

"Kiske aur kiske liye kya hai" asked Ananya more confused than before as she stands near the Bed .

"Ye..."He pull Ananya toward him by holding her hand such that she falls on him .Her silky long hair gets scattered over his face .He slowly removes her hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Ye Emperor and Empress ke liye mini honeymoon suite hai"  He whispers huskily in her ear and kiss it gently. He looks at her . Just like before her face has turned red while she avoid to look in his eyes.

He slowly rolls on the bed such that Now he is on the top . Gently caressing her soft  cheeks from his knuckles his finger tips caresses  her petal soft pink lips . His eyes looks at hers conveying his unsaid emotions and asking the permission to put his thought in action. Her already increased heartbeat has increased more while her uneven breath is touching his skin . Now There is no reason to stop him.