Chapter 42

"Ek Ajnabi haseena se yu mulakat ho gyi" He is humming the song looking at the terrace as Ananya pass through the living room where he is sitting.

"Ballu ,Chai kaha hai humari " asked Mahesh as he sit beside him .

"Oh! no.Mai to bhul gya" He said standing up and enters in the kitchen where Smita and Ananya is already there and Ananya is making tea.

"Mai aa hi Raha tha banane "He said standing beside Ananya.

"Per Maine Bna diya" She replied without looking at him.She don't want that his mother will get any hint about their problems.

"Ballu aaj tune chai nhi banayi hai to aaj ghar ke baaki kaamo me hath btana parega" Said Smita as she washes utensils.

"Ok"He replied.

"Ok!" Smita looks at him with surprise." Koi nakhre nhi .Itni aasani se ok"

"Mai na bhi bolunga phir bhi aap kaam to karwaogi hi to haa hi keh deta hu.Kya karna hai?"He asked.

"Chai pi kar sabji kaat de "said Smita as Ananya moves toward living room to with tray.
Dev nodded like obedient child and follow his mother who is going toward living room.

"Chini kam hai"He said taking a sip from his cup.

"thik to hai"Said Mahesh as he take a sip.

"Nhi Papa, kam lag rahi hai ." said Dev to Mahesh and then looks at Ananya"thori chini milegi,Anu"

"lati hu "She said and bring sugar from the kitchen.

She put half tablespoon sugar in his cup.
"Abhi bhi kam hai" He said in low voice after making sure that his parents are busy in talking .

She again put half tablespoon of sugar.
"Abhi bhi kam hai" He said without even tasting .

She again put a tablespoon sugar but again he told her to put more .She looks at him fuming and then looks at his parents who are talking about groceries and is not looking at them.

She put four to five tablespoons in his cup angrily and now amount of sugar is more than tea.

"Thank you"He said smiling." Ab ye tum pi lo " He said putting the cup in her hand."tumhe mithas ki bahut jarurat hai ." Saying this he pick up her cup and take a sip.

Her jaw drops looking as he drinks her tea.

"Ananya ,kya hua chai kyu nhi pi Rahi ho ."asked Smita "Sab thik hai na.Kal bhi tum pareshan lag rhi thi "

"Nhi , Maa.Sab thik hai"She said looking at the cup of tea with frown.

"to chai piyo"Said Dev with smirk , sipping his own tea.

She take a sip closing her eyes tightly as she feels that tea refuses to move down through her throat.

"Mere zindagi me ajnabi ka intezar hai ."He passes through their humming."Mai kya karu Ajnaabi se mujhe pyar hai"

She glares at him fuming determined to take revenge for this .

She enters in her room and found it empty . Her eyes fall on his phone.She looks at the door to make sure that he is not coming .

She pick up his phone and examine it minutely.Each and every phone history , people followed by him and people who are followed by him. His call records,his WhatsApp chat , everything that she can check to find any clue but she gets nothing.